Contact La Poste to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Sending your products catalogue à La Poste, you'll display your products on both websites:
- La Poste Particuliers
- La Poste Pro
Add a channel catalogue
Add La Poste channel in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with La Poste's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your La Poste account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but La Poste recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by La Poste. Contact La Poste to obtain the table of costs.
Select delivery methods in your La Poste back office.
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by La Poste. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by La Poste. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your La Poste account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
All products attributes allow variations.
Manage your Exclusions
There is no specific exclusions required by La Poste, if you wish to exclude products follow our usual recommendations here.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to La Poste.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to La Poste:
- Check that your La Poste online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your La Poste's back office.
Note: contact your La Poste account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to La Poste
Two distinct feeds are sent to La Poste through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to La Poste once a day at 01:00 am (CET).
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to La Poste every hours.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by La Poste. For each product in error, La Poste specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "But" > click on "Activity"
- Your La Poste Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your La Poste account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on La Poste, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your La Poste Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your La Poste orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
Lengow retrieves orders placed on La Poste website every hour.
1. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
2. Statuses of La Poste orders
Here is the list of La Poste order statuses divided according to the Lengow statuses that you may find in the platform:
- "STAGING" : "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
- "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" : “awaiting acceptance of order". At this status you can accept or refuse the order.
- "WAITING_DEBIT" : payment request for the order is in progress.
- "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" : order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING" : order is awaiting for shipment.
At this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL..
- "SHIPPED" : "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
- "RECEIVED" : customer received the order.
- "CLOSED" : customer received the order and did not open an incident.
- "REFUSED" : order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
- "CANCELLED" : order cancelled by merchant or customer.
- "WAITING_REFUND" : a refund request is in progress. Go to your La Poste back office to process it.
- "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" : order refund is in progress.
- "REFUNDED" : order has been refunded.
Contact La Poste
Olivier Salvi (Partnership manager): firstname.lastname@example.org