1. Shipping fees and method
1.1 In Lengow
It is not possible to submit a fixed amount for shipping fees directly in the Amazon feed. There are three ways to manage your shipping costs from Lengow.
1.1.1 Indicate the weight of your products
Indicate the weight of your products to Amazon. Fill in the attributes "shipping_weight" and "shipping_weight_unit_of_measure". Amazon will calculate the shipping fees automatically according to the weight of your items.
1.1.2 Add your shipping fees to your selling prices
1.1.3 Fill in the Shipping Overrides fields
Use the Shipping Overrides fields if you want to make exceptions for your shipping fees per SKU. You can either add extra charges to those specified in your Amazon Seller Central account or set an exclusive shipping fee that will become the only shipping fee applied to the SKU.
You can also define specific shipping zones for your SKUs by activating or deactivating some shipping areas.
Here are the attributes to use for Shipping Overrides:
1.2 In your Amazon Seller Central
You can also configure your shipping fees directly in your Amazon Seller Central account, especially the Free Shipping option. For more information, please contact Amazon.
2.1 Settings in Lengow
You can set in Lengow options to indicate that your products are shipped by Amazon if you're using their FBA program.
Use the "fulfillment_center_id" attribute in your Amazon feed available in Settings > Match your products attributes > Common fields > Optional fields.
- Complete this attribute with the mention AMAZON_EU which will indicate that the product is "Processed by Amazon".
If the "fulfillment_center_id" attribute is completed then the quantity of the product must be empty because Amazon will manage the stock.
If all the products are not in the FBA program then you can set up a rule by clicking on the condition of this attribute. Then empty the quantity of the concerned products as well using the same rule.
If you leave the fulfillment_center_id attribut blank, or if you fill in the word "DEFAULT" the products will automatically be converted to "Processed by the seller".
2.2 Orders with the FBA program
The orders from the FBA program are sent to Lengow directly with the status "Shipped".
If you import these orders into your back-office :
- using Lengow API: the information can be retrieved through the node "is_delivered_by_marketplace"
- using one of Lengow's Plugins, into the orders import settings
As of December 4, 2019, as part of data protection, Amazon no longer provides the buyer's name and his/her postal address for Fulfilment By Amazon (FBA) orders.
If you use one of the Lengow plugins or the Lengow API, this data will automatically be filled in with the value "Not provided by Amazon".
No action is required on your part.
Information remains available in your Seller Central account for a period of time. Please contact Amazon at any time to retrieve this data.
3. Amazon Prime Service
This option offers Amazon customers many benefits, especially in terms of speed of delivery.
3.1 Activate Amazon Prime
To enable the Amazon Prime option for your products delivery follow these steps:
- Step 1:Set up shipping parameters of the Prime service Shipped by the seller
A new shipping method will be created in your Seller Central account
- Step 2: In Lengow, in the "merchant-shipping-group-name" field enter the shipping method value: "Amazon Prime"
3.2 Amazon Prime delivery labels
To buy your Amazon Prime shipping labels on Amazon you must initially take the following actions in your Seller Central
- Accept delivery methods
- Enable "Shipped by Seller" API access
Then, you can perform the following actions via the Lengow orders API.
- Step 1: Call the available delivery methods on an order via the action set_eligible_shipping_methods" when your Prime order is awaiting shipment.
- Step 2: Save the settings "shipping_service_offer_id" and " shipping_service_id " on the delivery label you want to buy.
Note: If you already know the parameters "shipping_service_offer_id" and "shipping_service_id" of the label you want to buy, it is not necessary to make this call.
- Step 3: Buy the delivery label. Call the "buy_shipment_label" corresponding to the delivery method selected in the previous step.
This call will return the delivery label in the "documents" parameter of the Lengow Orders API as a URL.
There is no need to do the "ship" action because the order will automatically be set as "shipped" by Amazon following the buy_shipment_label action.
- Pay attention to the status of the order. You must wait until the order is well integrated into Lengow before launching your actions. Then check the call log 15 min later to get the shipping_service_id
- This feature is not implemented on Lengow plugins (Prestashop, Magento, Shopify, Shopware, Woocommerce)