How to access? "Catalogues" tab > "Add a new catalog"
Why and when should you add a product catalogue?
- You are managing several websites and therefore have different product catalogues available.
- The product catalogue you have uploaded to Lengow is missing product variations and the channel you've added already is requesting this type of products.
- You are developing your international activity and have a store available which is translated into several languages.
In Catalogues tab:
- Click on "Add a new Catalogue".
- Then start with the "Lengow Matching". This is where you can match the fields from your catalog and those requested by Lengow.
Checking products imported
You'll find in this video:
- The preview of all products after the first upload of the catalog
- Use the search engine to check specific products.
- Click on a product to see all the values imported.
- On the right of the Matching Lengow a table shows:
- New products detected (the first import is the entire catalog).
- The updated products (if one of the values has been changed for the product since the last import).
- Products deleted since the last import.
- Deduplicated products - based on the product identifier (field associated with the "Product ID" in the "Matching Lengow"). Lengow keeps in base the first product duplicated in the catalog products.
- Products in error. If one of the critical fields is empty (product identifier, title, category, price), if there is a shift of lines, ... These products are removed from the display.
At this step you can:
- Consult the details of the concerned products.
- Make a new import.
If your product catalog contains products in error: correct these errors directly in your product catalog from your back office and retry an import.
How are included the changing values of my catalog?
Lengow retrieves the updates of your data each time you import the catalog, follow them in the Import History.
To check that your values are up to date on the broadcaster (s) associated with the product catalog, follow our advices!