When you add new products to your product catalogue, ensure that the new values are the same as the channel's expectations.
What must you verify?
- The "Import history" of your product catalogue: to assure you that Lengow has retrieved your new products.
- The "Categories Matching", if new categories have been added to your product catalogue.
- The "Preview", to ensure that all of the configurations apply properly to the new products. If needed, review the "Attributes Matching" and your "Rules".
- The "Integration Reports", to verify that new products were sent to the channel and contain no errors.
- The channel site, in order to assure you that the products were properly published.