How to access? "Channels" tab > Choose a channel > "Settings" > "Exclusions"
What is it ?
Define the products from your catalogue which will not be sent to the channel or which you want to unpublish. Select them or use the profitability criteria.
- To check your settings.
- To quickly gain a good reputation and a good client satisfaction rate for your flagship products.
- To avoid a disappointing experience from internet users if your product's display was incorrect.
With an "Exclusion" you can:
- Create exclusion rules.
- Check all the created rules and their application at a glance.
- Activate/De-activate programmed rules or without an application period.
Define a "Condition" (that works exactly like a rule) by selecting the products that you do not want to send or that you want to unpublish. Add as many conditions as you like with the "AND" and "OR" operators, whether it is:
- on the values of your product catalogue or;
- on the profitability criteria (only for channels working via CPC or CPA).