This guide is for merchants using the new Lengow platform only.
This module has been tested on versions 3.5 and 5.0 of Wordpress and is compatible with version 2 up to version 3.2 of WooCommerce.
Contact our Support Team to download the plugin.
1. Plugin install
1.1 Plugin install in Magento
Before you install/update the plugin, follow our advice!
After downloading the plugin, go to WooCommerce:
- “Modules and Services" (menu on the left), select “Modules and Services"
- Click on “Add a new module”
- Choose the .zip archive which our Support team sent you
- Click on “Upload this module”
1.2 Update the plugin version
Update process is the same as plugin installation process.
The plugin versions evolve regularly. Contact our Support team before any update to make sure the version and you settings are compatible with the platform.
1.3 Connect plugin to your Lengow account
Connection steps are the same for all of our CMS plugins/applications.
Please read them in our dedicated article: "Connect your Lengow account to a CMS plugin/application".
Once the connection has been done, on the homepage, you will find:
- an access to products to export to the Lengow platform
- the plugin main settings
- a Help Center access and contact to our Support Team
2. Set up your plugin in Lengow
When you use the plugin for the first time, you will need to configure some settings.
Your WooCommerce settings
In this area, you will find:
2.1 Main parameters
- Activate the authorisation by IP / Authorised IPs: Choose whether you want the export from the product catalogue to be protected by an IP address (instead of an authorisation by token). Where appropriate, specify the IPs which will have access to the export from the product catalogue.
- Activate the pre-production mode. Use pre-production to test and simulate dummy orders. Remember, you must activate this parameter ONLY and COMPULSORILY on your pre-production server.
2.2 Export parameters
Select the product types to export (Simple Product, Variable Product, External Product and/or Grouped Product).
2.3 Stock management
- Activate stock synchronisation: Activate this option to reduce the stock in your WooCommerce back office. When this option is activated, stock synchronisation occurs every hour. You can launch a manual synchronisation via "Settings" > "Stock management".
- Import your orders for a set number of days. This option allows you to define the period during which you want to import your orders to reduce your. That way, if you want to import your orders over the last 5 days, just enter the value "5". Orders already imported are saved in your database. This stops orders from being imported multiple times.
- Reduce stock for orders from marketplaces
2.4 Log Files
Please find below all log history (imported orders, error messages...). They will be saved here for 20 days.
Click on "Products"
In this area, select products you want to export to Lengow. For each of your WooCommerce shops, choose whether you export all products or a selection of products.
Note: you will find here your WooCommerce active products. If you delete or add a product, this will affect the number of exported products.
Note: if you choose to select products to be exported, the new products to be added into your PrestaShop will not be added to the export automatically.
Click on the "Download" icon to download your products catalogue containing your selection of products.
3. Daily use
You can change:
- the number of products exported to the Lengow platform in the Products area (only if you are in "product selection" mode). Consider exporting your new products!
- your products values (title, description, price, ...). Click on "Products" on the menu on the left.
Changes will be visible in the Lengow platform in the next products catalogue import.