1. How to install the plugin?
The plugin is compatible from version 126.96.36.199 until version 1.7.
Download the plugin
To download the plugin, contact our Support Team.
Install the plugin in PrestaShop
Before you install/update the plugin, follow our advice!
After downloading the plugin, go to PrestaShop:
- “Modules and Services" (menu on the left), select “Modules and Services"
- Click on “Add a new module”
- Choose the .zip archive which our Support team sent you
- Click on “Upload this module”
Update the plugin
Update process is the same as plugin installation process.
Access the plugin
After installing the plugin, go to PrestaShop and click on the "Lengow" tab (menu on the left) or "Configure" in the plugin interface.
Connect your Lengow account to the plugin
Connection steps are the same for all of our CMS plugins/applications.
Please read them in our dedicated article: "Connect your Lengow account to a CMS plugin/application".
Once the connection has been done, on the homepage, you will find:
- an access to products to export to the Lengow platform
- an access to information on orders imported from Lengow
- the plugin main settings
- a Help Center access and contact to our Support Team
2. Set up your Lengow plugin
When you use the plugin for the first time, you will need to configure some settings.
Your PrestaShop settings
In this area, you will find:
- Notifications & alerts: receive alerts whenever there are order import issues.
- Calculation of delivery charges: The delivery charges contained in your product catalogue will be those of the carrier selected here.
- Pre-production Mode: use pre-production mode for test orders. Reminder: this setting must be ONLY and NECESSARILY enabled on your pre-production server.
- Log Files: your logs history (imported orders, error messages, ...) over the past 20 days.
- Uninstall Lengow Module: this feature will completely uninstall the plugin. Use it ONLY when you do not work with Lengow anymore. It cannot be used to re-install the plugin.
Click on "Products"
In this area, select products you want to export to Lengow. For each of your PrestaShop shops, choose whether you export all products or a selection of products.
Note: you will find here your PrestaShop active products. If you delete or add a product, this will affect the number of exported products.
Note: if you choose to select products to be exported, the new products to be added into your PrestaShop will not be added to the export automatically.
Click on the "Download" icon to download your products catalogue containing your selection of products.
Orders: setting up your marketplaces orders
Click on "Orders" > "Settings" tab.
In this section, you'll find two tabs:
- "Overview": Here you can view orders from your Lengow account.
- "Order parameters": All import parameters from Lengow orders.
In the "Order parameters" section, you'll find the following different parameters:
- Order status: the Lengow module allows you to match the order statuses from the marketplaces with the statuses made available by PrestaShop via a status matching.
- Management of the carriers for the marketplaces: When you add a marketplace on Lengow, you need to make the matching here between your PrestaShop carrier and the carriers of the marketplace in each country. Make the matching between:
- The proposed list (based on the carriers offered by your marketplaces and a default carrier).
- The drop-down menu which is based on the carriers configured in your PrestaShop back office.
- Order import: choose here:
- the period (in days) during which we will recover the orders. If this parameter is set to 5 days, we will recover orders from the last 5 days with each new import (it is advisable to leave this parameter at 5 days).
- if you want to import orders dispatched by the marketplaces, and where appropriate, if you want to reduce the stock of products in your PrestaShop for orders dispatched by the marketplaces.
3. Daily use
You can change:
- the number of products exported to the Lengow platform in the Products area (only if you are in "product selection" mode). Consider exporting your new products!
- your products values (title, description, price, ...). Click on "Catalog" on the menu on the left.
Changes will be visible in the Lengow platform in the next products catalogue import.
Marketplace orders (status change) can be managed from the "Orders" tab (menu on the left).
For each of your orders from Lengow, you will find a new Lengow block with all the order information and the following actions:
- Re-import the order: recreate a new order and pass the current order through a Lengow technical error, but it's not worth further reducing stock.
- Resend the action: This allows you to resend the action to change the status of the order to Lengow. (Ideal for correcting an order import error, for example if you have just entered the tracking coli which had been forgotten).
- Re-synchronise the order: This allows you to remake the matching between Prestashop's order ID and the order ID in Lengow.
In the plugin, you will find marketplace orders. You can see:
- if the order has been correctly imported in PrestaShop
- your orders current status (in progress and closed)
Note: orders are exported to the plugin only once their status becomes "Waiting for shipment" (after manual or automatic acceptation of an order in the Lengow platform).
If an order is not correctly imported in PrestaShop, it will appear as "Not imported". Mouse over this message to know what is preventing import. Correct the bug and click on "Not imported" to re-import the order.
If you change an order status into "Shipped" in PrestaShop, while an error prevents the marketplace from switching the status into "Shipped" (e.g. because tracking number is missing), a "Not shipped" message will appear. Correct the bug and click on "Not shipped" to re-import the order.
If you encounter troubles whilst solving problems, contact our Support Team.
If you add a new marketplace into Lengow, consider making the new matching between your PrestaShop's carriers and the carriers of this marketplace.