1. How to install the plugin?
The plugin is compatible from version 1.5 until 1.9.
Download the plugin
Contact our Support Team to download the plugin.
Installing the plugin in Magento
Before installing/updating the plugin, follow our advice!
Install Lengow extension for Magento:
- through Magento Connect: System tab > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager. Upload the archive (see below) and click on Upload (if you have already installed the plugin, please uninstall it through Magento Connect before updating it).
Once the installation is complete, log out and log in again to your Magento back office to load users' rights again. You may also have to clear your caches (System tab > Cache Management). A new Lengow tab will appear in your back office as well as a new Lengow menu in System > Configuration.
Update the plugin
Update process is the same as plugin installation process.
Access the plugin
After installing the plugin, go to Magento and click on the "Lengow" tab (menu on the left) or "Configure" in the plugin interface.
Connect your Lengow account to the plugin
Connection steps are the same for all of our CMS plugins/applications.
Please read them in our dedicated article: "Connect your Lengow account to a CMS plugin/application".
Once the connection has been done, on the homepage, you will find:
- an access to products to export to the Lengow platform
- an access to information on orders imported from Lengow
- the plugin main settings
- a Help Center access and contact to our Support Team
2. Set up your Lengow plugin
How to access it? "Lengow" > "Global settings"
2.1 Global settings
You will find:
- Information on your plugin version and find out whether an update is necessary.
- Account ID / Access token / Secret token: Details are entered automatically, please do not change them.
- Activate the authorisation by IP / Authorised IPs: Choose whether you want the export from the product catalogue to be protected by an IP address (instead of an authorisation by token). Where appropriate, specify the IPs which will have access to the export from the product catalogue.
- Tracker Product ID: select the product ID you send to channels with Lengow.
2.2 Export settings
How to access it? "Lengow" tab > "Settings" > "Export settings" in the menu on the left, under "Lengow"
- Export selected products only: when this option is enabled, only selected products will be exported to your products catalogue.
- Select product type to export (configurable, simple, downloadable, grouped and/or virtual).
- Select status of product to export: limit your export to active products, inactive products or both.
- Select attributes to export: choose products fields to export. To select several fields, press and hold the "Ctrl" or "Command" keys.
- Select default shipping country for export.
- Define default shipping method to calculate shipping cost.
- Define default shipping cost if no correspondence is found.
- Merge images with parents products if available: when enabled, parent products images will be merged with child products'. It is limited up to five images.
- Save feed on file: enable this option if your catalogue contains many products (more than 3 000) or if your catalogue takes a long time to be generated. Your catalogue is then saved in a /media/lengow file in your Magento. Note: if you use a file, it is important to enable the scheduled task to keep it updated.
- Enable Magento cron: launches export every 4 hours. This option is useful when the "Save feed on file" feature is enabled, as it keeps your file updated. This option uses the Magento CRON system.
2.3 Import settings
How to access it? "Lengow" tab > "Settings" >"Import settings" in the menu on the left, under "Lengow"
- Import orders from x days: define the period on which you want to import orders. If you want import orders which have been placed over the past 5 days, simply enter the value "5". Orders which were already imported are saved in your database (so that orders are not saved several times).
- Customer group: assign customers created during import to a specific customer group.
- Choose your shipping method: for orders shipped by marketplaces.
- Receive notifications whenever there are issues regarding order import
- Import orders shipped by marketplaces
- Enable preproduction mode: use preproduction mode to make test orders. You must enable this option ONLY on your preproduction server.
- Enable Magento cron: launches export every 30 minutes. This option is useful when the "Save feed on file" feature is enabled, as it keeps your file updated. This option uses the Magento CRON system.
How to access it? "Lengow" tab > "Products"
Select products you want to export to Lengow. For each of your Magento shops, choose whether you export all products or a selection of products.
Note: you will find here your Magento active products. If you delete or add a product, this will affect the number of exported products.
Click on the "Download" icon to download your products catalogue containing your selection of products.
Orders: set up your marketplaces orders
How to access it? "Lengow" tab > "Orders"
In this area, you will find:
- The number of orders in error and waiting for shipment when there are some.
- Last synchronisation date with Lengow. You can perform a manual synchronisation by clicking on the "Synchronize Orders" button.
- An access to change the e-mail address to which error reports are sent.
- Your imported orders which you can filter (Lengow status, marketplace, order ID, ...)
- A command to re-import or re-send orders. Click on the dropping down menu near "Actions" and select your option.
3. Daily use
You can change:
- the number of products exported to the Lengow platform in the Products area.
- your products values (title, description, price, ...). Click on "Catalog" on the menu on the left.
Changes will be visible in the Lengow platform in the next products catalogue import.
Marketplace orders (status change) can be managed from the "Orders" tab (menu on the left).
For each order coming from Lengow, you'll find a new Lengow block with all information from the order and following actions:
- Re-import the order: recreating a new order, placing the current order in Lengow technical error. This won't decrease again the stock
- Resend the action: Returns the order status change action to Lengow. (Convenient to correct an order import error, if you just entered the parcel tracking that had been forgotten for example).
- Re-synchronize the order: Allows to redo the matching between the identifier of the Magento order and the identifier of the order in Lengow.
In the plugin, you will find marketplace orders. You can see:
- if the order has been correctly imported in Magento
- your orders status (in progress and closed)
If an order is not correctly imported in Magento, it will appear as "Not imported". Mouse over this message to know what is preventing import. Correct the bug and click on "Not imported" to re-import the order.
If you encounter troubles whilst solving problems, contact our Support Team.