Contact Veepee (firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Veepee, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Veepee channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Veepee's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Veepee account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. They are identifiable with * symbol.
Some special features for Veepee:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- previous_price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). You shouldn't modify it even during promotions or sales.
- retail_price_justification: Statement justifying the origin of the strikethrough price displayed (free text)
- price: discounted price of your product. If your product is not discounted, the "price" must be equal to the "previous_price".
In addition, for the sales only, fill in this field:
- sales_justification: free text, indicates that the product is on sales (on both child and parent products), its start date and the period of availability. This field must be filled in only during the legal period of sales.
For example: "Soldes à partir du xx/xx/2020 8h, jusqu'au xx/xx/2020".
2. Delivery method and costs
The configuration of delivery methods and costs is carried out directly on the Veepee side. To add or modify a delivery option, log into your Izeberg seller account, then go to Settings > Delivery.
Check the Veepee documentation here. Contact your Brand Support should you have any questions.
3. Variation values
Veepee accepts size, colour, for product variations.
Parent products have to be sent to Veepee with all mandatory attributes completed (*).
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- parent_sku: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- variation_type: Indicate here the type of variation. You can set variations on two attributes maximum. Use the "comma" as separator. Here are the possible values if a product is varied on only one attribute: "color", "size".
- size: product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes (if "variation_type" contains the value "size", "size, color").
- color: product colour. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours (if "variation_type" contains the value "color" or "size, color").
4. Other specificities
- Images : May contain multiple images. Each image must be separated by a comma.
Please note that the images cannot be sent empty or in 404 error. Remember to set up several Conditions in Lengow for this attribute if you intend to send several images.
Example below is a rule for products that have three images and another rule for products that have no image 3:
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Veepee.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
Enter here your API key.
To get it, go to your Veepee back office, click on the "Information" button available at the bottom left corner.
The API key to use is the one under "Token" > "Votre Clé API".
Here is an example of an API key: bla_bla490:60d040b6f5b7c6a4eb3e9b2083195d745aef706a
Enter here your Veepee seller identifier. To find it, go to your Veepee back office, click on the "Information" button visible at the bottom left corner.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Veepee, heck that your Veepee online store has been created and opened.
Note: Do not hesitate to contact your Brand Support before making the first launch to the marketplace to ensure that everything is in order at their end to receive your products.
Then your feed is automatically sent to Veepee every hours by API.
The sent stream contains your :
- Product datas: enable the integration and creation of products.
- Offer datas: enable the update of prices, stock, etc.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Veepee. For each product in error, Veepee specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Veepee" > click on "Activity"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Veepee account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Veepee, read our recommendations.
- It is not possible to delete an offer from your Veepee back office. Contact your Veepee account manager for further details.
Case of products in error that you cannot correct
Veepee doesn't allow to unpublish products if an attribute is missing.
If an attribute is missing for an already published product, you have to realise an exclusion. Lengow'll send the last known correct values for this product to Veepee. This'll make it possible to unpublish the product.
Manage your Veepee orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Veepee website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
- Waiting_acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number and carrier name to ship the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Shipped : the order has been sent and the shipment is in progress.
- Refund the order. You must specify the refund amount and reason.
- Canceled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
- Refunded: the order is refunded. No action possible at this stage.