Contact Vente Privée (email@example.com) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Vente Privée, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Images sent to Vente Privée must be in square format.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Vente Privée channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Vente Privée's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Vente Privée account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Vente Privée recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Vente Privée:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- previous_price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- price: discounted price of your product. If your product is not discounted, the "price" must be equal to the "previous_price".
In addition, for the sales only, fill in this field:
- sales_justification: indicate that the product is on sales, its start date and the period of availability. For example: "Solde à partir du 26/06/2016 8h, jusqu'au 07/08/2018". This field must be filled in only during the legal period of sales.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Vente Privée.
3. Variation values
Vente Privée accepts size, colour, material and capacity product variations.
Parent products have to be sent to Vente Privée.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- parent_sku: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- variation_type: Indicate here the type of variation. You can set variations on two attributes maximum. Use the "comma" as separator. Here are the possible values if a product is varied on only one attribute: "color", "size", "material" or "capacity". Possible values if a product is varied on two attributes: "size, color" or "size, material".
- size: product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes (if "variation_type" contains the value "size", "size, color" or "size, material").
- color: product colour. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours (if "variation_type" contains the value "color" or "size, color").
- material: product material. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different materials (if "variation_type" contains the value "material" or "size, material").
- capacity: product capacity. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different capacities (if "variation_type" contains the value "capacity").
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Vente Privée.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
Enter here your API key.
To get it, go to your Vente Privée back office, click on the "Information" button available at the bottom left corner.
The API key to use is the one under "Token" > "Votre Clé API".
Here is an example of an API key: bla_bla490:60d040b6f5b7c6a4eb3e9b2083195d745aef706a
Enter here your Vente Privée seller identifier. To find it, go to your Vente Privée back office, click on the "Information" button visible at the bottom left corner.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Vente Privée, heck that your Vente Privée online store has been created and opened.
Note: Do not hesitate to contact your Vente Privée account manager before making the first launch to the marketplace to ensure that everything is in order at their end to receive your products. A test environment can also be opened on their interface if necessary.
Then your feed is automatically sent to Vente Privée every hours by API.
The sent stream contains your :
- Product datas: enable the integration and creation of products.
- Offer datas: enable the update of prices, stock, etc.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Vente Privée. For each product in error, Vente Privée specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Vente Privée" > click on "Activity"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Vente Privée account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Vente Privée, read our recommendations.
- It is not possible to delete an offer from your Vente Privée back office. Contact your Vente Privée account manager for further details.
Manage your Vente Privée orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Vente Privée website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
- Waiting_acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number and carrier name to ship the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Shipped : the order has been sent and the shipment is in progress.
- Refund the order. You must specify the refund amount and reason.
- Canceled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
- Refunded: the order is refunded. No action possible at this stage.
Note: Canceled orders retrieved by the Izberg API and integrated into Lengow are orders that have not been completed or have been canceled by the end customers.
For example, an order that has changed from "pending acceptation" status to "canceled".
Contact Vente Privée