Contact ManoMano to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on ManoMano, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a ManoMano channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Note: ManoMano realizes the classification of products directly on its side. Therefore, it is not necessary to do the category mapping on Lengow.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your ManoMano account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but ManoMano recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for ManoMano:
To set up special offers / sales, fill in the following fields:
- retail_price_vat_inc: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this attribute must be empty.
- product_price_vat_inc: discounted price of your product. If your product is not discounted, this attribute must be filled in with your selling price.
- "sales": fill in the value "1" if the product is on sale. This field is enabled during sales period only.
- "quantity": stock must not be empty
Soldes : ManoMano will update feeds for the sales, the day before the sales period begins.
2. Delivery methods and shipping costs
There are two ways to manage your delivery methods and shipping costs for ManoMano: per product or with a shipping costs grid (based on the product weight or the number of products).
2.1 Delivery methods and shipping costs per product
To set up your delivery methods and shipping costs per product, fill in the following fields:
- carrier: carrier name. Contact ManoMano to obtain the list of the authorized carriers.
- shipping_time: shipping time.
- shipping_price_vat_inc : shipping price amount (including taxes).
2.2 Delivery methods and shipping costs with a shipping costs grid
In order to optimize your sales, ManoMano advises to choose this second option and to offer several delivery options:
- Standard delivery
- Pick-up & Go delivery
- Express delivery
To set up your delivery methods and shipping costs with a shipping costs grid , fill in the following fields:
- use_grid: enter the value "1" to activate the use of your shipping costs grid.
- carrier_grid (carrier_grid_1 to carrier_grid_5): carrier name. Contact ManoMano to obtain the list of the authorized carriers. It is mandatory to have at least one carrier in common for all you products.
- shipping_time_carrier_grid (shipping_time_carrier_grid_1 to shipping_time_carrier_grid_5): shipping time for the carrier specified in the corresponding "carrier_grid" attribute. You can specify a fixed delivery time (example: "2" for two days) or an interval (example: "3 # 5" for 3 to 5 days).
- DisplayWeight: enter here the product weight in kilograms if you want to calcultate the shipping costs based on the weight.
Contact ManoMano if you need further information regarding the shipping costs grid you need to fill in and to submit to ManoMano.
3. Variation values
ManoMano accepts colour and/or size ans shoes size product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- ParentSKU: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- title: product title containing an information on the variation. Example: Safety boots - size 10.
- parent_title: generic title for the product grouping, without information on the variation. Example: Safety boots - several models available.
If you do not fill in the " parent_title" attribute, ManoMano will have to check and validate the product group. ManoMano will also define the generic title.
If your products are available in various colours, you must fill in the following attributes as well:
- Color: product color. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours.
- feature_1: This attribute must contain the picture url with the correct color, or the RAL code, or the RGB code.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for ManoMano:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since ManoMano does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to ManoMano.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Login : enter here your ManoMano login.
- Password : enter here your ManoMano password.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to ManoMano, check that your ManoMano online store has been created and opened.
If you want to sell on several ManoMano websites, you must ask ManoMano to open a seller account for each country. Contact ManoMano if you have any questions about it.
- Send the URL of your optimised catalogue to ManoMano which will take care of recovering the data from your product catalog. If your products are not in error, they will be created on ManoMano.
ManoMano retrieves and updates your product catalogue at different intervals depending on the type of information:
- Price, stock and delivery delay: every hour or every 3 hours
- Titles and descriptions: once a day
- Pictures and technical sheets: every 7 to 10 days
Note: The updates frequency has to be defined with ManoMano. Contact ManoMano if you want to change this.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level or updates. These reports list only items which were rejected by ManoMano. For each product in error, ManoMano specifies the reason for the rejection.
We do not have the possibility to retrieve ManoMano's import reports on Lengow. To consult them, log on to your ManoMano seller account, go to "Your offer"> "Import Report", then click on "Download your import report".
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your ManoMano account manager if you want to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
The data is updated automatically when ManoMano retrieves and updates your product catalogue.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on ManoMano, read our recommendations.
Note : If an offer still appears online on ManoMano when it should not be available anymore, check that the manual change is disabled for this offer on ManoMano side.
- It is not possible to delete an offer from your ManoManoseller account.
Contact ManoMano if you need further information about this.
Manage your ManoMano orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on ManoMano website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed :
- Waiting for acceptance: the order is awaiting acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Accepted: the order is accepted. No action possible at this stage.
- Waiting for shipment: the order is awaiting shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm the order shipment. You must provide the tracking number to confirm the shipment.
- Shipped: the order has been shipped. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Refund the order.
- Refunding: the refund is being processed by ManoMano. No action possible at this stage.
- Cancelled: the order is cancelled. No action possible at this stage.
- Refunded: the order is refunded. No action possible at this stage.
Contact to use for commercial requests:
- ManoMano.co.uk : email@example.com
- ManoMano.de : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.es : email@example.com
- ManoMano.fr : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.it : email@example.com
Contact to use for technical issues:
- ManoMano.co.uk : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.de : email@example.com
- ManoMano.es : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.fr : email@example.com
- ManoMano.it : firstname.lastname@example.org