You can now sell your products directly on idealo. Register as a professional seller on idealo.de.
To display your products on idealo, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
The marketplace is only available on the DE market of idealo. It is therefore necessary to add the idealo diffuser via Germany.
Add the idealo marketplace channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Willing to use both Idealo comparison shopping engine and marketplace services?
If you already had the Idealo feed (comparison shopping engine version) opened in your Lengow account and want to keep displaying your products on this service, you'll have to only use Idealo DirectKauf feed to use both Idealo services.
Once you've set up your feed properly send the Idealo DirectKauf url to your Idealo account manager and ask her/him to replace the previous feed by this url in your account.
You can then de-activated your previous Idealo feed from your Lengow account and eventually deleting it.
Match your categories with idealo's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules.
For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
Some fields are required, you must complete them to display your products on the marketplace AND the comparison site.
To publish your products on the marketplace of idealo complete the attributes that have the mention "Direktkauf".
Note: Idealo accepts changes on the structure, so you can add your own attributes if you want to send additional information to the channel. Feel free to use the Lengow Custom Fields option!
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "Spezialprice": the promotional price
- "Preis_Euro": the crossed price (original price) of your product. If your products are not on sale, this field must be filled with your usual selling price.
2. Delivery methods and costs
Complete the following required attributes to send your delivery information to Idealo:
- "Lieferzeit" : Indicate the delivery time. (Mandatory, free values accepted e.g: "delivery in 1-3 business days")
- "Versandkosten" : Enter the delivery price (Mandatory, numeric values)
3. Variation values
Idealo doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colours on idealo:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
Manage your Exclusions
You must exclude for idealo:
- The "parent products" if your product catalog contains it, because idealo does not manage the variation products.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Set the Options part to activate the recovery of your idealo orders in Lengow:
- Idealo api key : enter here your idealo API key
Contact your idealo account manager if you need help finding it.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimized catalog to idealo, check that your seller store is created and opened for idealo.
Note : contactez votre chargé(e) de compte idealo si vous avez des questions à ce sujet.
- Send your optimised catalogue to idealo in CSV format. They will then create your product ads.
Edit a product file
The data is updated each time you send your optimized product catalog to idealo.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data"
Unpublish/Delete an offer
To unpublish an offer of the idealo site:
- send a quantity "0" or delete the product from your source feed.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on idealo website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
New orders are automatically accepted by idealo. Therefore, idealo orders appear directly in the "Waiting_shipment" status on Lengow.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number to ship the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Shipped. The order has been shipped.
- Cancelled. the order has been cancelled.
- email@example.com : business address to use if you are a new seller on Idealo Direktkraft and you do not have a dedicated account manager yet.