To distribute your products on Harvey Nichols, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Harvey Nichols channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Harvey Nichols's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Harvey Nichols account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Harvey Nichols recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Harvey Nichols:
To set up special offers and/or sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional for promotion / required for the sales period): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- discount-end-date (optional for promotion / required for the sales period): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
Sales: Harvey Nichols is asking to receive your sales offers before the event starts. To know the deadline, please contact your Harvey Nichols account manager.
If you are not able to provide your sales offers in advance with Lengow, please refer to Harvey Nichols documentation.
2. Shipping costs
Harvey Nichols offers free shipping costs for all products on their website.
Note : You can include your shipping cost within your price product if you don't want to ship your products for free.
3. Variation values
Harvey Nichols accepts colour and/or size product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- style-ref: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- colour-code and colour: product colour. This data is mandatory for all products.
- size: product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Harvey Hichols.
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any as Harvey Hichols does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Harvey Nichols.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Mirakl_key: enter here your API key. To get it, go to your Harvey Nichols Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid: enter here your Mirakl store identifier. To find it, go to your Harvey Nichols Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Harvey Nichols:
- Check that your Harvey Nichols online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Harvey Nichols.
- Send your product catalogue to Harvey Nichols
Two distinct feeds are sent to Harvey Nichols through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of your products. It is sent to Harvey Nichols once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Harvey Nichols and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Harvey Nichols every hour. When Harvey Nichols receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Harvey Nichols website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Harvey Nichols. For each product in error, Harvey Nichols specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Harvey Nichols" > "Activity"
- Your Harvey Nichols Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Harvey Nichols account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Harvey Nichols, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Harvey Nichols Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update-delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Harvey Nichols orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Harvey Nichols website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
- Waiting for acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Waiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm the order shipment. You must provide the carrier name and the tracking number to confirm the shipment.
- Shipped: the order has been shipped. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Refund the order. You have to specify the refund reason.
- Refunding: the refund is being processed by Harvey Nichols. No action possible at this stage.
- Cancelled: the order is cancelled. No action possible at this stage.
- Refunded: the order is refunded. No action possible at this stage.
Contact Harvey Nichols
Emily Heap email@example.com => prospects (not registered on Harvey Nichols yet) and Womenswear, Jewellery and Beauty categories
Ignacio Gonzalez Ignacio.Gonzalez@
harveynichols.com => Menswear, Kidswear and Homeware
harveynichols.com => Integration questions on product/offer processes for sellers signed with Harvey Nichols