Darty and MisterGoodDeal belong to the Darty group, it is possible to publish your products on both marketplaces with a Darty catalogue.
Contact Darty to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Darty, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.Note: you don't have these data in your products catalogue? Contact Lengow Support to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Darty channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Darty's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested values or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Darty account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Darty recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Darty:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount_price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd (example: 2099-01-01).
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd (example: 2099-01-01).
Sales: Read the calendar!
Contact your Darty / MisterGoodDeal account manager in advance to discuss the best way to showcase your sale products.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Darty. Contact Darty to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your Darty back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Darty. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Darty. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Darty account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Darty doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a bed available in different colors on Darty:
- One product page for product X, blue
- One product page for product X, purple
- One product page for product X, yellow
- One product page for product X, orange
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Darty:
- "Parent products" if your product catalogue contains any, since Darty does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel using "Preview".
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Darty.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- "Mirakl_key": enter here your API key. To get it, go to your Darty Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- "Mirakl_storeid": enter here your Mirakl store identifier. To find it, go to your Darty Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Darty:
- Check that your Darty online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Darty.
Note: contact your Darty account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Darty
Two distinct feeds are sent to Darty through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Darty once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Darty and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
Note: inform your Darty account manager when you submit a new products catalogue in your Mirakl interface.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Darty every 4 hours. When Darty receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Darty website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Darty. For each product in error, Darty specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Darty" > "Activity"
- Your Darty Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Darty account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Darty, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Darty Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Darty orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Darty website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Darty orders
Here is the list of Darty statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Darty back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.
- Romain Friess: email@example.com
- David Devalois: firstname.lastname@example.org