Contact Cdiscount to check if you can display your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Cdiscount, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Cdiscount channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Cdiscount's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing, please contact your Cdiscount account manager to ask for this value to be created.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Cdiscount recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for Cdiscount:
1. Set up your promotional offers/flash sales
1.1 Promotional offers
Fill in the following fields to display your promotional offers on Cdiscount:
1.2 Flash sales
Fill in the following fields to manage a flash sale on Cdiscount:
Note : The "DiscountComponentType" and "DiscountComponentDiscountUnit" attributes, required by Cdiscount, are automatically filled in on our side as soon as you set up the flash sales attributes mentioned above.
Fill in the following fields to display your sales prices on Cdiscount:
Note : The "DiscountComponentType" and "DiscountComponentDiscountUnit" attributes, required by Cdiscount, are automatically filled in on our side as soon as you set up the Sales attributes mentioned above.
To setup different periods of reduction during the French Sales amend the DiscountValue attribute the first day of the new period. Get a new Condition running to schedule these discount changes!
Sales offers must be sent to Cdiscount through your Lengow feed few days before the event begins. This allows enough time for checks on the channel side and ensures your offer will be online on the first day of sales. To know the exact date refer to our Special Event Calendar !
2. Delivery method and costs
Follow these steps to indicate delivery methods:
2.1 Provide preparation time for your orders
Fill in the field "PreparationTime".
2.2 Select delivery methods
Choose your delivery method in the "ShippingInformationDeliveryMode" field.
Note 1: make sure you choose the same delivery methods as the one(s) you ticked in your Cdiscount Seller Zone. Otherwise your offer feed will be in error and your products will not be updated anymore on Cdiscount.
Note 2: here are the delivery methods suggested in your Cdiscount back office:
- Home delivery - Small parcel (less than 30 kg):
- Home delivery - Big parcel (more than 30 kg):
- Store or Pick-up Point delivery:
- Store delivery
- Pick-up Mondial Relay Shipping
- Pick-up Relais Colis Shipping
- Pick-up So Colissimo Shipping
The "Fast" delivery method is suggested to non-French merchants only and is automatically ticked in the Cdiscount back office.
Note 3: some delivery methods are exclusive/cannot "coexist" or are mandatory. For more information, please contact your Cdiscount account manager.
- The "Standard" home delivery delivery will not be accepted for products sold for over €40. Meaning it won't be suggested for products sold for a minimum price of €40 on Cdiscount
- Delivery methods for small parcels (less than 30 kg) cannot be chosen for big parcels (more than 30 kg) in one same offer.
- The following home delivery methods are mandatory for:
- small parcels (less than 30 kg): "Tracked" and "Registered"
- big parcels (more than 30 kg): "Eco"
- It is not possible to suggest Pick-Up Points delivery alone, such as "Pick-up Mondial Relay Shippping" or "Pick-up Relais Colis Shippping" or "Pick-up So Colissimo Shippping"
- It is possible to suggest "Store Delivery" alone
2.3 Provide shipping costs
For each delivery method selected two attributes are requested:
- delivery price
- Additional delivery price
Note 1: if you do not fill in the "AdditionalShippingPrice" field, no additional shipping cost will be applied whenever a customer purchases several units of one same product.
Note 2: if a customer purchases different products, the highest shipping costs apply. Additional shipping costs will apply for the other products.
For example, if a customer buys:
- 2 "A" products with €5 shipping costs and €2 additional shipping costs
- 2 "B" products with €10 shipping costs and no additional shipping costs
Then total shipping costs charged to customers amount to: 10€ (B) + 0€ (B) + 2€ (A) + 2€(A), therefore 14€
Note 3: Additional fees can be added via the sellershop for international shipments. The calculation is then automatically added to the delivery costs set from Lengow.
3. Variation values
Cdiscount accepts size and/or colour product variations.
To manage variations, fill in the following fields:
- SellerProductFamily: parent identifier (common to all variations for one product). This field is mandatory for products which have variations. Providing this field will gather all size and/or colour variations of a product on one same product page.
- SellerProductColorName: products colour. This field is mandatory for products which have colour variations.
- Size: products size. Free value. This field is mandatory for products which have size variations.
How are variations displayed on Cdiscount:
- One same product page with a dropping down menu for sizes or colours, if you wish to gather size or colour variations .
- One same product page with two dropping down menus for sizes and colours, if you wish to gather size and colour variations .
- If no variation is set up, no dropping down menu will be displayed
4. Set up your Cdiscount Pro offers
Fill in the following fields to display your offers on Cdiscount Pro:
- Vat : your products VAT. Cdiscount will use it to calculate and display pre-tax prices.
- Publier sur CDiscount : with this attribute, choose to display your products on Cdiscount. Select the "TRUE" value to sell your products on Cdiscount.
- Publier sur CDiscount PRO : with this attribute, choose to display your products on Cdiscount Pro. Select the "TRUE" value to sell your products on Cdiscount Pro.
Note: You can display an offer on both Cdiscount and Cdiscount Pro. In that case the Cdiscount offer and the Cdiscount Pro offer must be the same: same EAN, SKU, stock data, prices incl. taxes (then calculated without VAT for Cdiscount Pro), etc. It is currently not possible to display different prices incl. taxes for Cdiscount and Cdiscount Pro.
5. Manage your Attributes
The Cdiscount feed structure does not allow optimal management of the attributes of your products. However, Cdiscount indicates that it is possible tosend them attributes information using their field "Description_nohtml" (Description Marketing).
Thus Cdiscount will be able to recover this information and reclassify it so that it appears at the right place in the characteristics of the product sheet.
The following format must be followed: Name of attribute Cdiscount : value of the attribute and separate each attribute by a comma
Example: Matère de la jante: $ Nom du champion dans le catalogue du vendeur, Moteur: $ Nom du champ dans le catalogue du vendeur
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Cdiscount:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since Cdiscount does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Cdiscount.
Here are more information on how to fill in the following fields in Lengow:
Provide your Cdiscount API login. The format is "username-api".
In your Seller Zone on Cdiscount :
Settings > Your personal settings and bank details > Connection information > Change your API connection settings > Login
- Get your login and complete in Lengow the "Username" field with this login info.
- Then, click on "Reset your API password" (bottom page)
- You will receive a temporary API password on your Cdiscount seller e-mail
- Change this temporary password by a more suitable one in this tab (Connection information > Change your API connection settings > Password).
Provide your Cdiscount API password
Note: If you change your Cdiscount API password, please also change your password in Lengow. Otherwise, your catalogue may not be sent anymore to Cdiscount.
If you need more information about seller and API logins, please consult this Cdiscount documentation.
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to Cdiscount, check that your Cdiscount online store has been created and opened.
Note : contact your Cdiscount account manager if you have any question on this matter.
Three distinct feeds are sent to Cdiscount through API:
- Product Feed: enables products integration and creation. It is sent to Cdiscount once a day around midnight. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on Cdiscount and will appear online after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, delivery methods, etc. It is sent to Cdiscount every 8 hours. When Cdiscount receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Cdiscount website.
- Price & Stock Feed: enables price and stock update. It is automatically sent to Cdiscount every hour. When Cdiscount receives the price & stock feed, data is updated almost immediately on Cdiscount website.
More details in our dedicated guide!.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Cdiscount. For each product in error, Cdiscount specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Cdiscount" > "Activity"
- Your Cdiscount Seller Zone: "Reports" tab > "All the reports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
To change one of this data, go to your Cdiscount Seller Zone > click on "Help" (on the top right of the page) and click on "New Case" to contact Cdiscount.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Cdiscount, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Cdiscount back office, go to your Cdiscount Seller Zone > click on "Help" (on the top right of the page) and click on "New Case" to contact Cdiscount.
Manage your Cdiscount orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Cdiscount website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
- Waiting for acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- accept the order;
- refuse the order;
- confirm order shipment*;
- refuse order shipment.
- Waiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- refuse the order;
- confirm order shipment;
- refuse order shipment.
- Shipped. At this stage, you can refund the order**.
- Cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
*To confirm order shipment:
- Provide order tracking number.
- Select a carrier.
**To make a refund:
- Provide refund reason.
- Select refund method.
Ship by Marketplace
The orders from the Fulfilment program of Cdiscount are sent to Lengow directly with the status "Shipped".
If you import these orders into your back-office :
- using Lengow API: the information can be retrieved through the node "is_delivered_by_marketplace"
- using one of Lengow's Plugins, into the orders import settings
Your products are online on Cdiscount and you have some questions? Go to your Cdiscount Seller Zone > click on "Help" (on the top right of the page) and click on "New Case" to contact Cdiscount.