To distribute your products on Camif, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Camif channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Camif's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Camif account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Camif recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Camif:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount_price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date: the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date: the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- The maximum discount rate allowed by Camif is 50% for special offers and sales.
- Make sure to complete the Start date and End date of your Sales offers. Otherwise only the reduce price will be displayed without any mention of a reduction applied.
Don't hesitate to contact your Camif Account Manager if you have any questions about this.
Camif doesn't ask for your sales offers before the first day of the sale period.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Camif. Contact Camif to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your Camif back office. Click on the tab "Administration" > "Settings" > "Shipping & Delivery"
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Camif. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Camif. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Camif account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Camif accepts size and/or colour product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- variant_id: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- wac_main_color: product colour. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours.
- wac_variante_taille: product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes.
Note : If you enter a value in the "variant_id" field, camif expects to receive a value for one of the "wac_main_color" or "wac_variante_taille" fields at least.
4. Product titles
Product titles should not contain descriptive information and should not include special caracters (expect ‘ and -).
Camif also asks to write the product brand in capital letter and the range name with a capital letter if possible. Here is an example: Chaise Bistro FERMOB.
You can use the "wac_fsc" and "wac_pefc" fields if your products are labelled FSC or PEFC (wood labels). If they are not labelled then use the "wac_foret_durable" field.
Please note that you will have to provide your certificates to Camif if you want to use these wood labels and the Origine France Garantie, Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant labels.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Camif.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Mirakl_key: enter here your API key. To get it, go to your Camif Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid: enter here your Mirakl store identifier. To find it, go to your Camif Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Camif:
- Check that your Camif online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Camif back office.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Camif
Two distinct feeds are sent to Camif through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Camif once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Camif and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Camif every hour. When Camif receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Camif website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Camif. For each product in error, Camif specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Camif" > click on "Activity"
- Your Camif Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- <strongEdit "product data"
Contact your Camif account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Camif, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Camif Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Camif orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Camif website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Camif orders
Here is the list of Camif statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Camif back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.