Contact Auchan (Guillaume Conrate / firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Auchan, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add an Auchan channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Auchan's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Auchan account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Auchan recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Auchan:
1.1 Special offers/sales
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount_price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
Auchan is asking to receive your sales offers listing before the 25th of Decmber, 12:00pm at the latest. Your catalogue including on sales offers would have to be sent the 7th of January 2020, before 10:00pm at the latest.
Contact your Auchan account manager if needed.
1.2 Black Friday
Black Friday'll take place from 25th of November to 2nd of December 2019 on Auchan.fr.
Auchan expects to receive your Black Friday prices before 10:00 pm on Sunday, 24th of November at the last. In Lengow, fill in these fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price)
- discount-price: discounted price of your product
- discount-start-date: 2019-11-25
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Auchan. Contact Auchan to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your Auchan back office. Click on the tab "Administration" > "Settings" > "Shipping & Delivery"
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Auchan. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Auchan. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Auchan account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Auchan accepts size and/or colour product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- parentssku: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty on parent product type and if your product does not have variations.
- declinable: enter the value "1" for parent products and the value "0" for child or simple products (product without variations). This data is mandatory for all products.
- colour: product colour. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours.
- size: product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes.
Manage your Exclusions
See our usual recommendations for exclusions
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Auchan.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Mirakl_key: enter here your API key. To get it, go to your Auchan Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid: enter here your Mirakl store identifier. To find it, go to your Auchan Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Auchan:
- Check that your Auchan online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Auchan back office.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Auchan
Two distinct feeds are sent to Auchan through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Auchan once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Auchan and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Auchan every hour. When Auchan receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Auchan website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Auchan. For each product in error, Auchan specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Auchan" > click on "Activity"
- Your Auchan Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Auchan account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Auchan, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Auchan Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Auchan orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Auchan website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Auchan orders
Here is the list of Auchan statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
- "STAGING" : "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
- "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" : “awaiting acceptance of order". At this status you can accept or refuse the order.
- "WAITING_DEBIT" : payment request for the order is in progress.
- "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" : order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING" : order is awaiting for shipment.
At this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL..
- "SHIPPED" : "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
- "RECEIVED" : customer received the order.
- "CLOSED" : customer received the order and did not open an incident.
- "REFUSED" : order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
- "CANCELLED" : order cancelled by merchant or customer.
- "WAITING_REFUND" : a refund request is in progress. Go to your Auchan back office to process it.
- "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" : order refund is in progress.
- "REFUNDED" : order has been refunded.
- First contact: Guillaume Conrate / email@example.com