How to access?
- By channel : "Channels" tab > Choose a channel > "Settings" > "Final settings" > "Orders"
- Dashboard : Click on your avatar at the top right of the platform > "Company settings" > "Orders" > "Order acceptation"
What is it?
When an order is placed via a marketplace, is Lengow status is automatically updated to "Awaiting acceptance." You then need to either:
- "Accept" the order: it will then move to the "Awaiting dispatch" status; or
- "Reject" the order: it will then move to the "Cancelled" status.
This step may be automated by activating automatic order acceptance.
This allows you to:
- save time by automatically updating the order status to "Awaiting dispatch."
- import orders into your e-commerce back office without taking any action within Lengow if you use one of our modules or our web service.
How does it work?
To accept orders automatically, activate the option for each channel:
- Green: the option is active;
- Grey: the option is inactive.