Contact Thunderstone to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Thunderstone channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Thundertsone's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Thunderstone account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. They are identifiable with * symbol.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "special_price" : promotional price
- "price" : strikethrough price of your product (original price) If your product is not discounted, the "price" must be equal to the "previous_price".
- “special_price_start" (optional) : Format: YYYY/MM/DD
- “special_price_end" (optional) : Format: YYYY/MM/DD
2. Delivery method and costs
The configuration of delivery methods and costs is carried out directly on the Thunderstone back-office.
Note: Contact your Thunderstone Account Manager if you have questions about this.
3. Variation values
Thunderstone only manages the variations of size, color or size AND color.
If you want to offer a variation on your products, complete the attributes below:
- "configurable_attributes" : variation type (ex : color,size)
- "parent_SKU" : parent ID for variation
- "color" : variation color value (ex : red, blue, orange ...)
- "size" : variation size value (ex : M, L, 38, 40 ...)
4. Other important attributes
- "categories" : must start with your brand value and must not exceed 2 levels of categorization.
The format is: "brand" / "categorie_level1" / "categorie_level2" or "brand /" categorie_level1 "
ex : Nike/Clothes/Jeans
- "brand" : It is the entry point of the tablet device offered in stores. This reference is generally the "seller" name of the products, the name under which they are listed. Often identical to the "brand_id" requested in the Options below.
- "reference" : EAN code of your produts.
Use the "CATEGORYLEVEL" function if your categories are constructed in "breadcrumb" format, ie if you have several category levels in a single line.
Manage your Exclusions
Remember to exclude "parent" products from your catalog. The channel wishes to receive only simple products or variations.
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Complete the "brand_id" to finalize your configuration. This is your seller reference at Thunderstone.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Thunderstone, heck that your Thunderstone online store has been created and opened.
Note: Do not hesitate to contact your Thunderstone account manager before making the first launch to the marketplace to ensure that everything is in order at their end to receive your products.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To delete an offer from your Thunderstone back office. contact your Thunderstone account manager for further details.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform. Lengow retrieve your orders every hour.
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number and carrier name to ship the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Shipped : the order has been sent and the shipment is in progress.
- Canceled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
Antoine Gros / email@example.com (Salesman)