How to access it? Click on your avatar on the top right corner > "Company settings" part > "General information" > "Users"
One of your colleagues needs to access your Lengow account? Give him/her access!
You may choose between several kinds of profiles, depending on which access level you want to assign. There is a master profile:
- Owner: s/he is the legal representative of the account and manages access levels within this same account. S/he is also the only one to manage the account payment methods and has no access restriction.
- Logistician: can access orders from a pre-determined channel.
- User: has same access level as a "Logistician". Can also edit optimisations/setups and view statistics on which s/he contributes.
- Admin: has same access level as "User". S/he can also manage access level for other users, except the owner's. There is no channel restriction (can manage all). S/he can carry out indexations, put a channel on hold and add a new channel and/or APPS.
1. Give access
1. Click on "Add a new user"
2. Choose a profile (Admin, Logistician or User)
3. Enter e-mail adress(es) in the field
4. If you wish, you can add a personal message by ticking "Include a personal message?"
5. Click on "Send invitation"
Recipient(s) will receive an invitation e-mail to access the platform and create their profile. Each profile is accessible through individual credentials (password, ...) and may be customised.
Note: one same profile may be invited to access several accounts with the same e-mail address.
2. Change profile
You may change a profile at any time; just click on the concerned profile. You can thereafter change general information and access levels by clicking on "Permissions" on the menu on the left.
You can give access to all channels or a selection of channels by clicking on "Edit permissions".
3. Remove access
Click on the profile you want to delete, then on "Revoke access" on the menu on the left. If needed, you may give access again by following the steps above.