It is possible to optimise the distribution of your products by creating rules and exclusions based on performance criteria.
How does it work?
Accessing the feature "Channels" tab > Channel selection > "Settings" > "Match your product attributes" > Selection of the field to which to apply the rule > "Add a condition"
In the condition for your rule, select the required performance criterion from the drop-down menu together with the operator and the target value. For example, if you want to target products that have achieved a conversion rate of 5%, enter the value "5" in the field.
Next select the action to be performed.
Accessing the feature "Channels" tab > Channel selection > "Settings" > "Exclusions" > "Add an exclusion"
Select your required performance criterion from the drop-down menu in the exclusion condition. Next select an operator together with the target value in order to exclude products that are not performing at the required level.
2. Performance criteria
You will see a selection of performance criteria together with their descriptions in the drop-down menu.
- The figures 7, 30 or 90 added at the end of a criterion (e.g. "clicks7") represent the period over which the indicator is applied. If you select "clicks7", for example, your criterion will be based on the number of clicks over the last seven days.
Note: this is a rolling period and thus always equates to the last 7, 30 or 90 days up to the current date.
- rev: the revenue achieved
- clicks: the number of clicks
- sales: the number of sales
- roi: ROI (Return on Investment), calculated according to the formula you have chosen
- averagecpc: average cost per click
- margin: where required, the margin indicated in a field in your product catalogue. This field must be matched beforehand via the Lengow Matching feature.
- transfo: the conversion rate as a percentage, calculated as (number of sales ÷ clicks) * 100
- cost: the total cost, calculated from the costs you have entered in the channel parameters or at the account settings level.