How to access? "Channels" tab > Choose a channel > "Activity"
What is it?
Integration reports are folders made available to merchants by channel in order to ensure the correct integration of products.
Generally, these folders contain the list of products in error and the reason for their non-integration.
How does it work?
Each channel produces a different report. Consult the section "Integration report" for each marketplace guide, to learn how to interpret this information.
- If the channel still hasn't received the optimised catalogue: a message will inform you.
This happens when:
- You have only just provided the API identifiers or sent the outgoing catalogue URL to the channel.
Wait a little while, because each channel has its own hours for receiving optimised catalogues. We know the hour(s) that your catalogues can be received for certain channels. In such a case, they are shown in the dedicated "Channel Guides".
- You have provided the API identifiers or sent the URL of the outgoing catalogue to the channel over 24 hours ago.
- If the channel works by API : check that the API identifiers provided are correct. If necessary, contact your channel account manager.
- If the channel works by URL, contact your channel account manager.
- The channel has received the optimised catalogue: the hours when your optimised catalogue will be received are indicated and an integration report is available.
For most marketplaces, a product integration report is available in Lengow. This report contains all of the products in error (and therefore a list of unpublished products). For more details about these reports:
- consult the dedicated "Channel Guides" to learn how to interpret this information.
- or contact your channel account manager.
The integration report isn't available in Lengow?
For channels whose integration report isn't available in Lengow, contact your channel account manager to find out about the errors.