How to access? "Channels" tab > Choose a channel > "Settings" > "Preview"
What is it?
The preview allows you to see the outgoing catalogue sent to the channel. Ensure that all of your settings correspond to your expectations and to those of the channel.
How do I change a value?
If a value sent to the channel isn't convenient for you, we advise you to return to the previous steps to readjust:
- The "Categories Matching".
- The "Attributes Matching", don't hesitate to use the "Rules" and/or the "Functions" to modify the values available to the channel.
- The "Exclusion".
Do you only want to apply a modification to a few products? It is possible to replace a value:
- by clicking directly above. The value on the selected product will be overriden.
- or by clicking on the "Find/Replace" tool in the right top hand corner . The value found will then be overriden by the replaced value on the whole selected field.
- Use the search engine or filter by categories to easily find a product or a specific category .
- You can also display excluded products or overriden values (for instance, products for which you overwrote a value) by clicking on the "Filters" button.
An "overriden" value will be sent as shown to the channel. This value will never be modified by another setting. To quickly see the products with "overriden" values, tick the "overriden values only" box.