How to access? "Channels" tab > Choose a channel > "Settings" > "Match your product attributes"
What is it?
With "Attributes Matching", you can match the fields from your product catalogue with the fields requested by the channel.
Does your product catalogue not exactly match the expectations of the channel? Here you can find the values for all products in your catalogue or you can refine the values transmitted to the channel thanks to the "Rules" and/or "Functions".
How does it work?
1. The channel fields
These include the information requested by the channel for the launching of your products. They include, from top to bottom:
- Blocked fields, that you cannot change without the intervention of our Customer Support. We block them so as to avoid any change which could be critical for the launching of your offers.
- Required fields, that are used to create and update your products at the channel.
- Optional fields. Fill in a maximum to improve your product sheets at the channel.
Carefully read the definition associated with each channel field so you know exactly what information to send.
2. How should information on the channel fields be given?
The values provided here apply to all products. You can:
- Dynamically call a field from your product catalogue (use the $ sign).
- Provide information on an hard value (directly enter the text).
Note: The matching is pre-filled from "Lengow Matching".
Combine several types of values, be them fields, hard values or "Functions"!
3. How do I customise my values according to the products?
Use a "Rule" on the channel field that interests you by clicking on the wheel to the right of the field.
4. How should my product attributes be provided?
If the channel requires attributes, a black band will be visible on the left. This helps to distinguish the fields:
- : "Common Values": those shared by all channel categories.
- : "Categories": Classification from "Matching Categories". It lists the attributes of this category for the channel.
Consult each category in order to discover their attributes.