What is it?
This step enables you to check whether your products have been successfully imported or not during the very first catalog upload.
How does it work?
- On the left hand side, a preview of all products after the product catalogue is initially loaded.
- Search for the products that you are interested in by using the search engine.
- Click on a product to view all values imported for it.
- On the right, there is a table that shows:
- New products detected (when the catalogue is first imported, the entire catalogue is shown here).
- Updated products (if any one of the product's values have been changed since the last importation).
- Products deleted since the last importation.
- Duplicate products - based on the product ID (which is taken from the "Product ID" field in the "Lengow Matching" process). Lengow retains the original of the duplicate product in the product catalogue.
- Products generating errors if one of the critical fields is left blank (product ID, category, price); or if there is an extra line break, any affected products are deleted from launching.
At this level, you can:
- view the relevant products in detail.
- carry out a new import operation.
- If your product catalogue contains products in an error status, correct the errors directly in your product catalogue or back office and then try to re-import them.
- If your products are already online, apply corrections as quickly as possible in order to be able to continue to offer products online that are available for sale!