Contact Youkado (firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Youkado, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Youkado channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Youkado recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- PV_TTC : Sale/promotion Price taxes included - Ecotaxe included. Use the point as a separator for decimals.
- PV_HT : Sale/promotion Price without taxes - Ecotaxe included. Use the point as a separator for decimals.
2. Delivery methods & costs
To manage your shipping information, fill in these attributes:
INFO_LIVRAISON : Textual information on the delivery.
Example: Colissimo - Delivery within 48 hours
- MONTANT_FRAIS_PORT : Amount of fees for the delivery of this product including service and transport. Use the point as a decimal point (up to 2 decimal places)
- DELAI_LIVRAISON : Estimated time of delivery (in days)
Youkado accepts variations in size and shoe size.
To manage your variations, fill in these attributes:
- CODEPRODUIT : parent identifier of your products (common reference to all the variations of a product). This data is mandatory if the product is declined.
- NOM_ATTRIBUT_DISCRIMINANT : Code expected to indicate the type of variation of the product. Ex: "1" (for size). This data is mandatory if the product is declined.
- VALEUR_ATTRIBUT_DISCRIMINANT : Free value to indicate the type of variation of the product. Ex: "XL".
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Youkado:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, because Youakdo does not want to receive parent files, only the CODEPRODUIT.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Youkado.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Youkado FTP login: Fill in the login identifier for the FTP folder created on the Youkado side.
- Youkado FTP password: Enter the login password for the FTP folder created on the Youkado side.
- Youkado Seller Identifier: code fournisseur attribué par Youkado
Contact your Youkado account manager if you need assistance to retrieve these information.
Note: If you change your Youkado password, please also change it in Lengow. Otherwise, your order statuses won't be updated anymore.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Youkado, check that your Youkado seller store has been created.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Youkado.
Read Integration Reports
Youkado does not provide product integration reports or offers reports. Contact your Youkado account manager if you want to know why a specific product is not displayed on Youkado marketplace.
Edit a product file
- Price and stock data are updated automatically each time your catalog is collected from the Youkado side.
- Contact your account manager Youkado to validate with them the modification of a product data (title, description ...) if needed.
Stop advertising / Delete a product
Manage your Youkado orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Youkado provides once a day the new orders recovered then by Lengow.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
New orders are automatically accepted by Youkado. Therefore, Youkado orders appear directly in the "Waiting_shipment" status on Lengow.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number to ship the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Shipped. The order has been shipped. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
- Cancelled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.