Register as a professional seller to sell your products on Wish.
To distribute your products on Wish, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Wish US channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Note: This channel allows you to distribute your products on Wish US but also on all countries covered by Wish.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Wish account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Wish recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Wish:
1. Set up your special offers
To set up special offers, fill in the following fields:
- msrp: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be empty.
- price: discounted price of your product. If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
2. Delivery method and costs
Go to your Wish backoffice to set up your shipping costs and delivery methods.
3. Variation values
Wish accepts size and/or colour product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- parent_sku: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- color: product colour in English. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours.
- size : product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes.
4. Convert your prices and delivery costs
Please note that prices and delivery costs must be sent to Wish in dollar. If prices and delivery costs are in another currency in your product catalogue, you must convert them by using functions and/or creating rules.
Note: The automatic rules on conversion are based on the price of the European Central Bank (ECB) and are updated in Lengow every 24 hours. As a result, it is possible that your prices will fluctuate throughout the lifespan of your ad.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
You must authorise Lengow to connect to your Wish seller account. To do so, click on the "Connect to" button. You will be redirected to Wish. Log in to your seller account and then click on "Confirmer" to connect Lengow to Wish.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Wish, check that your Wish online store has been created and opened.
Note: If you want to sell branded products on Wish, you must contact Wish (firstname.lastname@example.org) before sending your product catalogue. This step is necessary for the integration of these articles on Wish.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Wish
Two distinct feeds are sent to Wish through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Wish once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Wish every 4 hours.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Wish. For each product in error, Wish specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Wish" > click on "Activity".
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Wish account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
Manage your Wish orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Wish website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
- Waiting_acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number and carrier name to ship the order.
- Shipped. The order has been sent and the shipment is in progress.
- Cancelled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.