Contact Vida XL (Marion Savre / email@example.com) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Vida XL, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Vida XL channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Note : If the country on which you want to sell your products is missing in the list, please contact the Lengow Support Team
Match your categories with Vida XL's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Vida XL account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Vida XL recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Vida XL:
To set up special offers and/or sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount_price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd (example: 2016-01-01).
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd (example: 2016-01-31).
2. Shipping costs
Vida XL offers free shipping costs for all products on their website.
Note : You can include your shipping cost within your price product if you don't want to ship your products for free.
3. Variation values
Vida XL accepts product variations on various attributes (colour, size, material, etc.).
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- VariantID: variations parent identifier (a common identifier to all variations for one product). This field is mandatory if the product has variations.This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- Fill in the attribute(s) with a "_list" type corresponding to your product variations (e.g "colour_list", "material_list", etc.).
These attributes suggest values accepted by VidaXL so that your products'll appear in the search filters.
- Fill in the product attribute(s) with a "_text" type, on which you want to decline your products (example: "colour_text", "size_text", etc.). These attributes are free and allow you to enter the color or size of your items. This information will be taken into account and used in the product page to display a drop-down menu with the list of sizes, colors, etc. that are available.
For more details and illustrations about displaying variations on VidaXL, consult their HelpCenter.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Vida XL.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Mirakl_key: enter here your API key. To get it, go to your Vida XL Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid: enter here your Mirakl store identifier. To find it, go to your Vida XL Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Vida XL:
- Check that your Vida XL online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Vida XL.
- Send your product catalogue to Vida XL
Two distinct feeds are sent to Vida XL through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of your products. It is sent to Vida XL once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Vida XL and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Vida XL every hour. When Vida XL receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Vida XL website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Vida XL. For each product in error, Vida XL specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Vida XL" > "Activity"
- Your Vida XL Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Vida XL account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Vida XL, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Vida XL Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Vida XL orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Vida XL website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Vida XL orders
Here is the list of Vida XL statuses
corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Vida XL back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.
Contact Vida XL
- Marion Savre / firstname.lastname@example.org