Contact Nature & Découvertes (email@example.com) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Nature & Découvertes, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.Note: you don't have these datas in your products catalogue? Contact Lengow Support to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Nature & Découvertes channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Nature & Découvertes' through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested values or match with your products catalogue values.
f a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Nature & Découvertes recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Nature & Découvertes:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
FrenchSales: Nature & Découvertes asks to receive your offers feed a few days bedore the sales period starts. To know when refer to our Special Operation Calendar !
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Nature & Découvertes. Contact Nature & Découvertes to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your Nature & Découvertes back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Nature & Découvertes. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Nature & Découvertes. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Nature & Découvertes accepts variations in style, size and/or colour. However, please note that it is not compulsory to configure variations for this marketplace.
To manage your variations fill in the "PRODUCTS_VARIANTS" field as follow :
[Variant type A:(variant value A1, linked EAN code A1, EAN),(variant value A2, linked EAN code A2, EAN),(...)],[Variant type B:(variant value B1, linked EAN code B1, EAN),(variant value B2, linked EAN code B2, EAN),(...)]
Note: this information must be provided for all products variants for which different variants are specified.
Example size (= taille) variant: [taille:(S, 3xxxxxxxxx410, EAN),(M, 3xxxxxxxxx420, EAN),(L, 3xxxxxxxxx430, EAN),(XL, 3xxxxxxxxx440, EAN)]
Example colour (= couleur) variant: [couleur:(rouge, 3xxxxxxxxx510, EAN),(jaune, 3xxxxxxxxx520, EAN),(bleu, 3xxxxxxxxx530, EAN),(vert, 3xxxxxxxxx540, EAN)]
Example model (= modèle) variant: [modèle:(Bluetooth, 3xxxxxxxxx610, EAN),(Wifi, 3xxxxxxxxx620, EAN),(Avec fil, 3xxxxxxxxx630, EAN)]
Example size and colour variant: [taille:(S, 3xxxxxxxxx410, EAN),(M, 3xxxxxxxxx420, EAN),(L, 3xxxxxxxxx430, EAN),(XL, 3xxxxxxxxx440, EAN)],[couleur:(rouge, 3xxxxxxxxx510, EAN),(jaune, 3xxxxxxxxx520, EAN),(bleu, 3xxxxxxxxx530, EAN),(vert, 3xxxxxxxxx540, EAN)]
For more details about variant management, please contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager.
4.1 Requirements for the "PRODUCT_UID", "product_id" and "product_id_type" fields
- PRODUCT_UID: this field must contain your EAN code (recommended), your SKU, your UPC code, or your ISBN code. Nature & Découvertes requires a particular format and you must populate this field with each of the following: The "Product_UID" type (authorised values are: "EAN", "SKU", "UPC" or "ISBN") followed by a pipe symbol ("|" or ALT GR + 6 on PC and Shift + ALT + L on Mac) followed by the "Product_UID".
Here are some examples:
- your EAN code in the field "product_id";
- and the value "EAN" in the field "product_id_type"
4.2 Estimated _shipping_days
This value is mandatory: fill in your preparation time (in days). To indicate a preparation time of 2 days, provide the value "2". It is however not possible to enter a time interval.
Nature & Découvertes automatically adds up a 2 to 4 days gap, which corresponds to the delivery delay.
Nature & Découvertes asks eco-participation when applicable and only when it is positive. Otherwise, this field has to be left empty.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Nature & Découvertes:
- "Parent products" if your product catalogue contains any, since Nature & Découvertes does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Nature & Découvertes.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Nature & Découvertes:
- Check that your Nature & Découvertes online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Nature & Découvertes.
Note: contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager if you have any question on this matter.
Two distinct feeds are sent to Nature & Découvertes through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Nature & Découvertes once a day around 05:00 a.m. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Nature & Découvertes and will appear online within 24 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
Note: inform your Nature & Découvertes account manager when you submit a new products catalogue in your Mirakl interface.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Nature & Découvertes every hour. When Nature & Découvertes receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Nature & Découvertes website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Nature & Découvertes. For each product in error, Nature & Découvertes specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Nature & Découvertes" > "Activity"
- Your Nature & Découvertes Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports""
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Nature & Découvertes, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Nature & Découvertes Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Nature & Découvertes orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Nature & Découvertes website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Nature & Découvertes orders
Here is the list of Nature & Découvertes statuses
corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Nature & Découvertes back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.
Contact Nature & Découvertes
- A Nature & Découvertes account manager is assigned to you when you sign your contract with the marketplace.