Contact MacWay (firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on MacWay, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a MacWay channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with of MacWay's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your MacWay account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but MacWay recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for MacWay:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount_price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by MacWay. Contact MacWay to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your MacWay back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by MacWay. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by MacWay. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your MacWay account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
MacWay doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your product catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a memory card available in different sizes on MacWay:
- One product page for product X in 8 Go
- One product page for product X in 16 Go
- One product page for product X in 32 Go
- One product page for product X in 64 Go
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for MacWay.
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since MacWay does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to MacWay.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Mirakl_key: enter here your API key. To get it, go to your MacWay Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address iat the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid: enter here your Mirakl store identifier. To find it, go to your MacWay Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to MacWay:
- Check that your MacWay online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your MacWay back office.
- Send your optimised catalogue to MacWay
Two distinct feeds are sent to MacWay through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to MacWay once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on MacWay and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to MacWay every 4 hours. When MacWay receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on MacWay website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by MacWay. For each product in error, MacWay specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "MacWay " > "Activity"
- Your MacWay Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your MacWay account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on MacWay, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your MacWay Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your MacWay orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on MacWay website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of MacWay orders
Here is the list of MacWay statuses
corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your MacWay back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.
- Contact to open your shop on MacWay: email@example.com
- Contact support team: firstname.lastname@example.org