Contact La Redoute to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on La Redoute, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a La Redoute channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Note: If you want to sell your products on La Brand Boutique, a space dedicated to Premium brands, add the "La Redoute" channel to your Lengow account. Once this channel is added, you can rename it "La Brand Boutique" in your Lengow account.
To send your products on both La Redoute and La Boutique Boutique, it is necessary to have two La Redoute channels created in your Lengow account:
- one for La Redoute
- one for La Brand Boutique.
Get in touch with your La Redoute account manager if you have any questions about this channel.
Match your categories with La Redoute's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your La Redoute account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but La Redoute recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for La Redoute:
1. Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers, fill in the following fields:
- PrixBarre: strikethrough price of your product (original price).
- SellingPriceAmount: discounted price of your product.
- OfferPeriodStartDate (optional): the date on which your promotion begins. Format: AAAA-MM-JJTHH:mm:ss (example: 2016-01-01T00:01:00).
- OfferPeriodEndDate (optional): the date on which your promotion ends. Format: AAAA-MM-JJTHH:mm:ss (example: 2016-01-31T00:01:00).
Note: Crossed out price is automatically calculated based on the previous offer received if you don't fill the "PrixBarre" field in. If you don't want to see a price crossed on your La Redoute product sheets, you have to enter the same price in both "PrixBarre" and "SellingPriceAmount" fields.
To set up your French Sales follow the link!
2. Set up your deliveries
2.1 Delivery methods
Two delivery methods are available for La Redoute: Home delivery and Relais colis.
- Home delivery
This delivery method is mandatory. You have to fill in the following attributes:
- Relais colis
If you want to offer this delivery method, fill in these attributes:
- DeliveryRelay (sélectionnez the value "1" to activate this delivery method)
2.2 Delivery time
Delivery time is calculated from the following attributes:
- ShipmentDelay / RelayDelay
- DeliveryDaysRangeMin / RelayDaysRangeMin
- DeliveryDaysRangeMax / RelayDaysRangeMax
The delivery time displayed on La Redoute is calculated as follow: Delay + DaysRangeMax (e.g "ShipmentDelay" + "DeliveryDaysRangeMax").
2.3 Delivery fees
Specify the delivery fees in the "DeliveryFee" / "RelayFee" attribute(s).
3. Variation values
La Redoute accepts size and/or colour product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following attributes:
- ProductIdentifier: EAN code of the product. This attribute must be empty if your product is a parent.
- PartnerProductReference: unique identifier of the product. This data is mandatory for all products.
- PartnerProductParent: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- colour ("Grille de Coloris générique"): product colour. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours. (A conversion rule may be necessary to match your colours to Laredoute's values)
- size (e.g "T_enfant Mixte", "T_pointure"): product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes. (A conversion rule may be necessary to match your sizes to Laredoute's values)
4. Images - MediaUrls
4.1 MediaUrls attribute
In the matching attributes step, the MediaUrls attribute is the one to use to send your images to La Redoute.
- Note that in case of variation, the "parent" product must contain only one image.
- The "child" type of products, your variations, can each have several images. One per type of variation (example: one image per color).
If you have variations in your catalogue we recommend you to add automatic rules. Here are two examples:
Example 1 :
WHEN my products type is "parent"
Then attribute MediaUrls is completed with $IMAGE1
In this example I assigned one image only to "parent" products type.
Example 2 :
WHEN my products type is not "parent"
THEN attribute MediaUrls is completed with $IMAGE1|$IMAGE2|$IMAGE3
In this example I assigned several images to "child" and "simple" products type.
Make sure 100% of your products are impacted by the rule so you do not send empty value to the marketplace.
4.2 Image Domain
When you sign up at LaRedoute, the marketplace asks for an image domain. If La Redoute haven't asked you, we invite you to provide them this information. What is an image domain? Here is an example:
- Website URL: http://www.mywebsite.com
- Example of an image url: http://images.mywebsite.com/monimage.jpg
- Image domain: images.mywebsite.com
Note: To be able to send your product catalogue to La Redoute, we need to create a signature on your pictures. You must authorize our servers to download your pictures.
5. Title particularity
The values sent in the "ProductLabel" field (title) must meet certain criteria:
- Make sure each word in the title begins with a capital letter. If this is not the case in your catalog, you can set up an automatic rule using the UPPERWORD($myfield_title) function.
- Avoid adding the composition or material of your products in the title. It is a mandatory data but to add in the description of your product.
Ex: Replace the title "TUNIC 95% COTTON 5% ELASTANE COLLECTION" by "Tunic" and add the rest of info in the description.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel with the "Preview".
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to La Redoute.
Here is an explanation on the identifier you need to enter:
- Seller Id: this is your LaRedoute identifier (= Caller ID). This data is provided by La Redoute.
Note: If you send your products on both La Redoute and La Brand Boutique, please fill in the correct Caller ID so that your product catalog is sent to the correct site.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to La Redoute, verify that your La Redoute online shop has been created and opened.
Note: contact your La Redoute account manager if you have any question about this.
- To launch the first feed to La Redoute, click on Launch.
Then, your optimized catalog will be automatically transmitted to the marketplace by API:
It is sent to La Redoute once a day around midnight.If your products are free from errors, they will be created on La Redoute and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
It is sent to La Redoute every 4 hours.
Consult Integration Reports
Consult product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or product updates (offer feed).
These reports list only items which have been rejected by La Redoute. For each product in error, La Redoute specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable on Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "La Redoute" > click on "Activity".
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the product feed is sent out.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish an offer
To unpublish an offer (or an entire product) from La Redoute, make sure that the product is not in error in the reports and send a quantity "0" on all the product lines (in case of variation).
Manage your La Redoute orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on La Redoute website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed :
- Waiting for acceptance: the order is awaiting acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Accepted: the order is accepted. No action possible at this stage.
- Waiting for shipment: the order is awaiting shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm the order shipment. You must provide the carrier name, the tracking number and the tracking URL (starting with "http://" or "https://") to confirm the shipment.
- Cancel the order.
- Shipped: the order has been shipped. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Refund the order. You have to specify the refund reason and indicate if you want to include the delivery fees in the refund.
- Refunding: the refund is being processed by La Redoute. No action possible at this stage.
- Cancelled: the order is cancelled. No action possible at this stage.
- Refunded: the order is refunded. No action possible at this stage.