Contact Galeries Lafayette (Philippe Bassot: firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Galeries Lafayette, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your product catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Galeries Lafayette channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Galeries Lafayette's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested values or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Galeries Lafayette recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Galeries Lafayette:
1. Set up your special offers/sales
1.1 Public special offers
These are promotions available to all GL.com customers. For example: Sales, Black Friday, 3J ...
To set up public offers, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your products are not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product. If your products are not on sale this field should be empty.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
1.2 Private sales
These are promotions reserved for customers with a GL.com account. For example: Premières Soldes, Avant-Première 3J or Mid-Season Private Sales.
Attention: The fields to be completed are different from a general public offer!
- price-VP: strikethrough price.
- discount-price-VP: promotional price.
- discount-start-date-VP: date on which the private sales Galeries Lafayette begin. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- discount-end-date-VP: date on which the private sales Galeries Lafayette end. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
Be careful, here the date is excluded. For example, if your operation ends on 04/29/2019, you will need to enter an end date of 04/30/2019 (2019-04-30)
- code-manifestation: This code varies for each operation. It will be communicated by mail by Galeries Lafayette several weeks in advance.
At Galeries Lafayette, prior to the "Sales" are the "Avant-Premières Soldes" reserved for account holders GL.com (sale price-private).
For Sales period, you must send the team Galeries Lafayette list of participating products (EAN) using the matrix sent by email by Galeries Lafayette, the 1st of January 2020 at the latest, as well as you catalogue including on sales products data the 3rd of January 2020 at the latest.
To manage sales offers, fill in these fields:
- price: strikethrough price
- discount-price: on sale price
- discount-start-date: 2020-01-08
- discount-end-date: 2020-02-04
- code-manifestation: there is no "code-manifestation" to fill in
This allows the Marketplace team to verify that everything is set up for D-Day and to accompany you if necessary.
One settings are ready in your feed, please conctact your Galeries Lafayette account manager to make sure everything is well set up.
Two operations are planned around Black Friday:
- Ventes Privées (=Private sales), from 20, November to 1, December included
- Cyber Week, from 26, November to 2 December included
Galeries Lafayette asks for different products in both operations.
- price-VP: price before discount (price before discount).
- discount-price-VP: promotional price.
- discount-start-date-VP: 2019-11-20
- discount-end-date-VP: 2019-12-02
Four fields have to be filled in as follow (for 20, November at the latest) :
- price: price before discount (original price).
- discount-price: promotional price (minimum -20%)
- discount-start-date : 2019-11-26
- discount-end-date : 2019-12-02
2. Delivery method and costs
The delivery methods offered on the GL Marketplace are:
- Express delivery
- Delivery Tracking
- Normal delivery
- Delivery Recommended
- Delivery at the foot of the building
- Delivery in the room of your choice
- Delivery by appointment in the room of your choice and unpacking
- Delivery by appointment in the room of your choice and commissioning or assembly
To configure the delivery methods, do not forget to contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods has in your Galeries Lafayette back office. Click on the tab "Boutique" > "Settings" > "Delivery".
2.2 Shipping costs
For shipping costs, please note that each product family is associated with a default logistics category. Rates are calculated based on the logistics category associated with the product and the delivery method chosen by the buyer.
You will find the chart of the price list in your Mirakl> tab "Informations".
For more information, contact your Galeries Lafayette Account Executive.
For the logistic category, you can choose to:
- Indicate free shipping for all of your products. This is configured at the level of your Mirakl back office: "Shop"> "Settings"> "Delivery"> tick the box "Free Shipping".
- Keep the logistic category assigned by default by Galeries Lafayette. In this case, no action is to be taken on your side.
- Determine a free threshold for each logistic category, by filling the box provided for this purpose in Mirakl "Shop"> "Settings"> "Delivery".
- Change the default logistics category assigned by Galeries Lafayette (logistic_class fields)
3. Variation values
Galeries Lafayette accepts size and / or color variations. To decline your products, complete the following fields:
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- sellerProductId: parent identifier for your variations (a common identifier to all variations for one product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- Fill in the attribute(s) corresponding to your product variations (e.g "color", "size")
Some additional features for Galeries Lafayette:
- Image: minimum resolution of 1100*1200 pixels.
- ArticleTitle: for a betterreferencing, specify the product type (example: Fahel skirt). Do not however include any variation (colour, size, etc.) in the title.
- Description: indicate your delivery terms here: delivery method, average shipping time after order confirmation, free shipping (if applicable), and delivery withdrawal period.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Galeries Lafayette:
- "Parent products" if your product catalogue contains any, since Galeries Lafayette does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Galeries Lafayette:
- Check that your Galeries Lafayette online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Galeries Lafayette.
Note: contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager if you have any question on this matter.
Two distinct feeds are sent to Galeries Lafayette through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Galeries Lafayette every 4 hours. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Galeries Lafayette and will appear online within 2 days, after the offer feed has been sent.
Note: inform your Galeries Lafayette account manager when you submit a new products catalogue in your Mirakl interface.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Galeries Lafayette every hour. When Galeries Lafayette receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Galeries Lafayette website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Galeries Lafayette. For each product in error, Galeries Lafayette specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Galeries Lafayette" > "Activity"
- Your Galeries Lafayette Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Galeries Lafayette, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Galeries Lafayette Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Galeries Lafayette orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Galeries Lafayette website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Galeries Lafayette orders
Here is the list of Galeries Lafayette statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Galeries Lafayette back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.
Philippe Bassot: email@example.com