Contact Galeries Lafayette to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Galeries Lafayette, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your product catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Galeries Lafayette channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Galeries Lafayette's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested values or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Galeries Lafayette recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Galeries Lafayette:
1.1 Special offers
To set up special offers, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your products are not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
1.2 Private sales
- price-VP: strikethrough price.
- discount-price-VP: promotional price.
- discount-start-date-VP: date on which the private sales Galeries Lafayette begin. Format: yyyy-mm-ddT00:00:00.000+01:00 during wintertime or yyyy-mm-ddT00:00:00.000+02:00 during summertime.
- discount-end-date-VP: date on which the private sales Galeries Lafayette end. Format: yyyy-mm-ddT00:00:00.000+01:00 during wintertime or yyyy-mm-ddT00:00:00.000+02:00 during summertime.
- code-manifestation: code of the private sales organized by Galeries Lafayette. Contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager to get this code.
Galeries Lafayette would like to receive your offers in advance. Refer to the Special Operations Calendar to anticipate the implementation of your offers and ensure the presence of your offers on the first day of sales.
If your source feed does not contain your discounted prices ahead of time, Galeries Lafayette will ask you to send them the list of EAN codes that will be on sale before the start of the sale.
For more information, contact your account manager at Galeries Lafayette or Philippe Bassot : email@example.com
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Galeries Lafayette. Contact Galeries Lafayette to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods has in your Galeries Lafayette back office. Click on the tab "Boutique" > "Settings" > "Delivery".
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Galeries Lafayette. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Galeries Lafayette. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Galeries Lafayette accepts differents kind of variations (size, colour, texture, etc.).
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- sellerProductId: parent identifier for your variations (a common identifier to all variations for one product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- Fill in the attribute(s) corresponding to your product variations (e.g "color", "size", etc.)
Some additional features for Galeries Lafayette:
- Image: minimum resolution of 1100*1200 pixels.
- ArticleTitle: for a betterreferencing, specify the product type (example: Fahel skirt). Do not however include any variation (colour, size, etc.) in the title.
- Description: indicate your delivery terms here: delivery method, average shipping time after order confirmation, free shipping (if applicable), and delivery withdrawal period.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Galeries Lafayette:
- "Parent products" if your product catalogue contains any, since Galeries Lafayette does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel using "Preview".
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Galeries Lafayette.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Mirakl_key: enter here your API key. To get it, go to your Galeries Lafayette Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid: enter here your Mirakl store identifier. To find it, go to your Galeries Lafayette Mirakl back office and click on "Mon compte" > "Paramètres" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Galeries Lafayette:
- Check that your Galeries Lafayette online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Galeries Lafayette.
Note: contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Galeries Lafayette
Two distinct feeds are sent to Galeries Lafayette through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Galeries Lafayette every 4 hours. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Galeries Lafayette and will appear online within 2 days, after the offer feed has been sent.
Note: inform your Galeries Lafayette account manager when you submit a new products catalogue in your Mirakl interface.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Galeries Lafayette every hour. When Galeries Lafayette receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Galeries Lafayette website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Galeries Lafayette. For each product in error, Galeries Lafayette specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Galeries Lafayette" > "Activity"
- Your Galeries Lafayette Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Galeries Lafayette, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Galeries Lafayette Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Galeries Lafayette orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Galeries Lafayette website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Galeries Lafayette orders
Here is the list of Galeries Lafayette statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Galeries Lafayette back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.