Contact Distriartisan (Coralie Carnoy / firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Distriartisan, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Distriartisan channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Distriartisan's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Distriartisan account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Distriartisan recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Distriartisan:
To set up special offers / sales / private sales or destocking operation , fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product.
- type-promotion: type of promotion.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
Sales: To make sure that your offers will be visible on the home page and will get a special lighting during this event, Distriartisan is asking to receive your sales offers before the sales begin. To know the date, read the calendar!
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Distriartisan. Contact Distriartisan to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your Distriartisan back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Distriartisan. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Distriartisan. In that case, fill in the field "logistic-class" (contact your Distriartisan account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Distriartisan accepts colour, size and/or shoe size product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- variant_group_code: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- mp-couleur-basique: product colour. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours.
- mp-taille: product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes.
- mp-pointure: shoe size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different shoes sizes.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Distriartisan.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Mirakl_key: enter here your API key. To get it, go to your Distriartisan Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid: enter here your Mirakl store identifier. To find it, go to your Distriartisan Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Distriartisan:
- Check that your Distriartisan online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Distriartisan back office.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Distriartisan
Two distinct feeds are sent to Distriartisan through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Distriartisan once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Distriartisan.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Distriartisan every 4 hours. When Distriartisan receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Distriartisan website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Distriartisan. For each product in error, Distriartisan specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Distriartisan" > click on "Activity"
- Your Distriartisan Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Distriartisan account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Distriartisan, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Distriartisan Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update-delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Distriartisan orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Distriartisan website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
- Waiting for acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Accepted: the order is accepted. No action possible at this stage.
- Waiting for shipment. The order is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number and carrier name to ship the order.
- Shipped : the order has been sent and the shipment is in progress. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Refund the order. You have to specify the refund reason.
- Cancelled: the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.