Contact Conforama (firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Conforama, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Conforama channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Conforama's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Conforama account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Conforama recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Conforama:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount_price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd (example: 2016-01-01).
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd (example: 2016-01-31).
Sales: Conforama wants to receive your catalogue with sales offers as well as the "Soldes Conforama" file including your 50 best offers, before the sales start, in order to have the time to prepare this event (the file has been sent to you by Conforama). To know the date, please contact your Conforama account manager!
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Conforama. Contact Conforama to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your Conforama back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Conforama. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Conforama. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Conforama account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Conforama doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your product catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a product available in different colours on Conforama:
- One product page for the product in black
- One product page for the product in red
- One product page for the product in blue
- One product page for the product in green
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Conforama.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Conforama:
- Check that your Conforama online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Conforama.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Conforama
Two distinct feeds are sent to Conforama through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Conforama once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Conforama and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Conforama every 2 hours. When Conforama receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Conforama website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Conforama. For each product in error, Conforama specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Conforama" > "Activity"
- Your Conforama Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Conforama account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Conforama, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Conforama Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Conforama orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Conforama website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Conforama orders
Here is the list of Conforama statuses
corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Conforama back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.