Contact BrandAlley (email@example.com) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on BrandAlley, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a BrandAlley channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with BrandAlley's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Brandalley account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Brandalley recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for Brandalley:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your Brandalley back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Brandalley. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Brandalley. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Brandalley account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
BrandAlley accepts product variations on sizes.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- reference_modele : parent identifier (a common identifier to all variations for one product). Enter your unique product identifier when your products do not have variations. This data is mandatory for all products.
- couleur : couleur du produit. This data is mandatory if your product is available in several colours.
- code_coloris : code de la couleur du produit. This data is mandatory if your product is available in several colours.
- taille : taille du produit. This data is mandatory if your product is available in several sizes.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Brandalley.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Brandalley:
- Check that your Brandalley online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Brandalley back office.
Note: contact your Brandalley account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Brandalley
Two distinct feeds are sent to Brandalley through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Brandalley once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on Brandalley and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Brandalley every 4 hours. When Brandalley receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Brandalley website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Brandalley. For each product in error, Brandalley specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Brandalley" > click on "Activity"
- Your Brandalley Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Stop advertising / Delete a product
- To delete an offer from your Brandalley Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Brandalley website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Brandalley orders
Here is the list of Brandalley statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
- New order
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
- Waiting acceptance
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
- Waiting shipment
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Brandalley back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.