Contact BrandAlley (email@example.com) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on BrandAlley, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a BrandAlley channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with BrandAlley's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but BrandAlley recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for BrandAlley:
1. Set up special offers
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- prix_public: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- prix_catalogue: discounted price of your product. If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price and must be equal to your "prix_public".
Note 1: Contact and inform your BrandAlley account manager in case you want to participate in a special commercial operation organized by BrandAlley.
Note 2: BrandAlley can ask you to fill in the "prix_flash" attribute if they need to receive your discount prices before a commercial operation. Leave this attribute empty if BrandAlley did not ask you to fill it in.
2. Delivery method and costs
2.1 Delivery methods
Standard method is the only delivery method available. This one is defined by BrandAlley directly.
2.2 Delivery costs
The amount of delivery costs are your responsibility. BrandAlley does not ask to receive this information in your product catalogue.
Contact your BrandAlley account manager if you need futher information.
BrandAlley accepts product variations on sizes.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- reference_modele : parent identifier (a common identifier to all variations for one product). Enter your unique product identifier when your products do not have variations. This data is mandatory for all products.
- couleur : couleur du produit. This data is mandatory if your product is available in several colours.
- code_coloris : code de la couleur du produit. This data is mandatory if your product is available in several colours.
- taille : taille du produit. This data is mandatory if your product is available in several sizes.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for BrandAlley:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since BrandAlley does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to BrandAlley.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Login: Enter here the login of your BrandAlley seller account.
- Password: Enter here the password of your BrandAlley seller account.
- Directory name: Name of the folder created on BrandAlley's FTP and in which your product and offer files will be uploaded. The folder name must be in the following format: "nameofyourwebsite-brandalley", without any space in the website name.
For example: lengow-brandalley.
Contact your BrandAlley account manager if you need assistance to retrieve this information.
Note: If you change your BrandAlley password, please also change it in Lengow. Otherwise, your order statuses won't be updated anymore.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to BrandAlley, check that your BrandAlley seller store has been created.
- Contact BrandAlley (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request creation of an FTP folder with the same name as your BrandAlley channel catalogue in Lengow if this has not be done yet. The name of the folder created on BrandAlley's FTP must be the same than the value entered in the "Settings" tab > "Directory name" field.
For example: lengow-brandalley.
- Send your optimised catalogue to BrandAlley.
Three distinct files are sent to BrandAlley through FTP:
- Product File: enables products integration and creation. It is uploaded on BrandAlley's FTP once a day around 4 am.
- Price File: enables the update of prices. It is uploaded on BrandAlley's FTP every 4 hours.
- Stock File: enables the stock update. It is uploaded on BrandAlley's FTP every 4 hours.
Read Integration Reports
BrandAlley checks the data contained in your product catalog and may ask you to correct some information. Once BrandAlley validates the data in your catalogue, they will launch the integration of your products.
Please note that BrandAlley reworks each of your product files to adapt them to its charter. They are put online manually, and this takes some time.
Note: BrandAlley does not provide any product or offer Integration Reports. Contact your BrandAlley account manager if you want to know why a specific product is not displayed on BrandAlley marketplace.
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your BrandAlley account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Price and stock data are updated each time BrandAlley retrieves your product catalogue.
Stop advertising / Delete a product
- To stop advertising an offer on BrandAlley, read our recommendations.
- It is not possible to delete a product from your BrandAlley seller account.
Manage your BrandAlley orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on BrandAlley every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
New orders are automatically accepted by BrandAlley. Therefore, BrandAlley orders appear directly in the "Waiting_shipment" status on Lengow.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number to ship the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Shipped. The order has been shipped. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
- Cancelled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.