To distribute your products on Bol, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Register as a seller to publish and sell your products on Bol.com.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Bol channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
All the data in your catalog must be sent in Dutch (titles, description, etc.) to display on this marketplace.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed. Other fields are optional but Bol recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Set up special offers
It is currently not possible to manage promotions / sales on Bol via Lengow. On Bol, only your selling price can be displayed via the "Price" attribute.
2. Delivery methods & costs
Bol does not need to know the shipping method that will be offered for your items but asks you to indicate the delivery time of the items via the "Deliverycode" attribute.
Only free shipping is accepted for all products.
Note: If you do not want to offer shipping for your products, you can include the amount of your shipping costs in the selling price of your products.
Bol does not manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colours on Bol:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
- One product sheet for the product X in blue
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to bol.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
Contact your bol account manager if you need assistance to retrieve these information.
If your FTP Content access has not yet been created by Bol, contact them via this form and ask them to create an FTP Content account (Type of request = "New Content FTPS account").
Select "Lengow" from the list of intermediaries to tell Bol that you are using Lengow to send your product catalog.
Get in touch with your Bol account manager if you have any questions about this process.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before the launch, make sure your Bol seller account is open and your FTP Content account is created.
After the first launch, two separate feeds will automatically be sent to Bol by API:
- Products: it allows the integration and creation of products. It is sent every 4 hours.
- Offers: it allows the update of prices, stock ... It is sent every 4 hours.
When Bol receives the offers feed, the update is almost instantaneous on the site Bol.
Read Integration Reports
Bol does not provide product integration reports yet, only offers reports.
Integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Boulanger" > click on "Activity"
Stop advertising / Delete a product
To stop advertising an offer on Bol, read general recommendations.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Bol website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
New orders are automatically accepted by Bol.Therefore, Bol orders appear directly in the "Waiting_shipment" status on Lengow.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number to ship the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Shipped. The order has been shipped. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
- Cancelled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.