To distribute your products on Maisons du Monde, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Maisons du Monde channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Maisons du Monde's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Maisons du Monde account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory * and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Maisons du Monde recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for Maisons du Monde:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: YYYY/MM/DD
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: YYYY/MM/DD
Sales: To find out the deadline for sending your on sales data, please contact your Maisons du Monde account manager.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Maisons du Monde. Select delivery methods in your Maisons du Monde back office.
- Complete the "leadtime-to-ship" attribute to indicate the duration of your offer's shipment.
3. Variation values
To manage your variations, identify the "parent" products in your catalog by completing the "attr_variant_code_group" attribute and variation attributes like "attr-marketing-color" if you choose the color of your product.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Maisons du Monde:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since Maisons du Monde does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Maisons du Monde.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Maisons du Monde:
- Check that your Maisons du Monde online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Maisons du Monde back office.
Note: contact your Maisons du Monde account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Maisons du Monde
Two distinct feeds are sent to Maisons du Monde through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Maisons du Monde once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Maisons du Monde every hours.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Maisons du Monde. For each product in error, Maisons du Monde specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Maisons du Monde" > click on "Activity"
- Your Maisons du Monde Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Maisons du Monde account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Maisons du Monde, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Maisons du Monde Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Maisons du Monde orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Maisons du Monde website every hour. Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
2. Orders management
Here is the list of Maisons du Monde statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.