How to access?
- From tab "App" > "Akeneo" in your Lengow account
- Or from the additional sources tab in one of your Lengow catalogues
What is it?
Akeneo is an open source product information management tool for BtoB and BtoC businesses.
With this application, retrieve and import a maximum of product data to create an additional source in Lengow and thus complete and enrich your Lengow catalogue.
How does it work?
Follow these steps to add and setup your Akeneo App into Lengow:
- From your Lengow account, into App, select Akeneo
- Link your Akeneo account by completing the authentication information
- Select your Lengow catalogue, the one on which you're about to import your Akeneo product data
- Indicate the Product identifier of your Akeneo source
- Associate this product identifier to your catalogue's one to avoid any blockages
- Complete the requested values:
- Scope: Akeneo environment
- locals: attributes language
- currency: attributes currency
- fields: Select the Akeneo attributes to import into Lengow (max. 50)
- Set frequency to get the last attributes updates
You have just imported your Akeneo product data into your Lengow catalogue!
- You must have an open Akeneo account, but also a product catalogue already imported into Lengow.
- The Refresh data button, visible during step 5, will allow you to manually get your Akeneo attributes updated.
- A maximum of 50 attributes can be imported from an Akeneo source. If you have different languages, for example description FR and description EN, they will be counted as 2 attributes.
How to use it?
Once your Akeneo catalogue has been imported, it can be used as an additional source.
When you need to use one of the attributes added via akeneo (in an automatic rule, when matching the categories of a channel, during an exclusion, etc ...) directly call the desired attribute.