What is it ?
Fulfillment is a term that you can find on some marketplaces.
This term refers to the process whereby a marketplace takes an order and executes it directly, making it ready to be delivered to the target customer. This may involve pickup in the warehouse, packaging, labeling, etc.
In other words, it is the marketplace that deals with shipping orders that pass on its site instead of the seller.
How does it work ?
For marketplaces that offer the fulfillment option, indicate them your willingness to participate in their program "sent by the marketplace" from your seller shop on their platform.
Once this option is activated, some settings are expected on the channels structures in Lengow.
Indeed, the specific settings required by the marketplaces will indicate them which products are affected by this option.
Within the Matching Attributes, each marketplace offers either an attribute to be completed or several attributes.
Here are the details for Amazon, Cdiscount and ManoMano:
- "fulfillment_center_id" : attribute to be completed with value AMAZON_EU (for Europe)
- "quantity" : the attribute should be empty of value because it is Amazon that handles shipments, they do not wish to receive stocks here.
If all products in your Catalog are not part of Amazon's FBA program, we recommend that you set up an automatic rule.
No specific settings are required for this marketplace in Lengow. Everything has to be set in your Cdiscount back office when you take the Fulfillment option.
Before completing the required attributes, send a ticket to our support team because a new feed is needed.
Indeed, at the moment two feeds are necessary because ManoMano requests different API identifiers. So one feed for fulfillment and one for products that are not part of this program.
- The structures are identical, when you add the two feeds, remember to rename your "Fulfillment" feed to identify it in the platform.
- Be careful also to exclude products that do not match in each stream to avoid sending duplicate products to ManoMano!
In Attributes Matching of your fulfillment feed, here is the list of required attributes to complete:
- "is_mmf" : value "1" to be completed to indicate "sent by ManoMano"
All definitions are available for each attribute.