This year at Rue Du Commerce, the sales last only 3 weeks from June 26, 2019 to July 17, 2019.
You can set the legal dates in your feeds, however as of July 17th, your balances will be removed from the site.
Confirm your participation in the 2019 French Sales with your Account Manager at RueDuCommerce. An email has been sent to you by their services.
Communicate to your sales contact your TOP offers sales no later than Wednesday, June 19, 2019. By communicating the list of your best offers, the marketplace can put them forward on their site.
We advise you to set up your Sales feed now. This will allow your Account Manager to verify your catalog to ensure the presence of your balances on their site, from the launch day.
Note: Promotions / flash sales and sales can not coexist at the risk of invalidating offers, so it is imperative to remove promotions / flash sales of the feed for offers that include sales.
To set your sales in Lengow, fill in the following mandatory attributes:
- price: lowest price over the past 15 days
- sales-price-1: the sale price for your product during the first markdown.
- sales-start-date-1: 2019-06-26T02:00:00.000+02:00 . It is the date of the first markdown start.
Note: If you do not have a second markdown, fill in the sale period ending date with value format: 2019-07-17T17:00:00.000+02:00 . This field is mandatory. Once it is defined, it may be modified if the start-date has not already passed.
If you apply a second markdown, you have to keep the first markdown within your source feed and fill the following fields as described below:
- sales-price-2: the sale price for your product during the second markdown.
- sales-start-date-2: This date must be a day after value in "sales-end-date-1". This field is mandatory. Once it is defined, it cannot be modified until the end of the sale period.
- sales-end-date-2: It is the date of the second markdown ending.
Note: If you don't have a third markdown, fill in the sale period ending date with value: 2019-07-17T17:00:00.000+02:00
- sales-price-3: the sale price for your product during the third markdown.
- sales-start-date-3: The date must be a day after value in "sales-end-date-2". This field is mandatory. Once it is defined, it cannot be modified until the end of the sale period.
- sales-end-date-3: value must be 2019-07-17T17:00:00.000+02:00
This field is mandatory. Once it is defined, it may be modified if the date has not already passed.
Note: the 1st wave end date must not be the same as the 2nd wave start date. Also the 2nd wave end date must not be the same as the 3rd wave start date. They must not overlap and must follow each other.