To distribute your products on allegro, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Images should be 1,000 x 1,000 pixels maximum.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a allegro channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
All the data in your catalog must be sent in Polish (titles, description, etc.) to display on this marketplace.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed. Other fields are optional but allegro recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Set up special offers
It is currently not possible to set promotions prices via Lengow. Only your selling price can be displayed via the "Price" attribute.
However you can use the "promotion" attributes to indicate your wish to have a "bold" title on your ads, or a highlight etc...
- promotion-highlight: Complete this attribute to have your offer listed with blue background.
- promotion-bold: Complete this attribute to display your ads with bold title
- promotion.Departmentpage: If you select this option, your offer will be featured on the page of a department (e.g. Consumer electronics, Home and Health, etc.) where you are listing your offer. The offer will be displayed in a dedicated gallery of promoted offers. The gallery will present a thumbnail, price and title of your offer. Buyers will be redirected straight to your item page.
Please note that using the promotion attributes may require extra fees from Allegro. Promotion fees have been specified in a relevant table in Appendix no.4 in the Terms and Conditions of Allegro.
2. Delivery methods & costs
- Delivery.shippingRates.id: ID of the shipping rates your set in Allegro backoffice. Free shipping option can be set in Allegro in "Free shipping section". More info here.
It is difficult to find the id for values you've created in your allegro back-office, please read point 5 below to know how to do it.
- handlingTime: (mandatory) Estimated time for delivery
Variations are managed on your Allegro back-office only. They can be on size, color, shape etc...
Contact your allegro account manager for more information.
4. Other attributes
- description: allegro requires that values sent in the description field start and end with a html tag.
Take advantage of this obligation to manage the formatting of your product descriptions!
- images: Don't add photos from external websites. Photos should comply with the standards.
5. Where to find id for values created in your allegro backoffice?
For fields above, allegro expect an id.
This id is created by allegro when you create a value in your allegro back-office.
You cannot find this id in your allegro account.
Therefore, Lengow invites to fill in the value you want to assign to your product/s in your Lengow account (in the Attributes Matching or with a Rule). The value which you indicates has to be exactly the same as the one you created in your allegro back-office (same case, same spelling).
Lengow will then match this value to the id retrieved from your account via the allegro API, to send the corresponding allegro id.
How to know if the matching has been done correctly?
If the value you've filled in in Lengow doesn't match with one of the value from your backoffice, the product will be in error. Please read the integration report and get back to the Attibutes Matching to change the value if necessary.
Follow usual advices regarding Exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Make sure your shop and Allegro account are activated and click on "Connect to Allegro", Lengow will do the rest!
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimized catalogue to Allegro, check that your Allegro online store has been created and opened.
After the first launch, two separate feeds will automatically be sent to allegro by API:
- Products: it allows the integration and creation of products. It is sent every 4 hours.
- Offers: it allows the update of prices, stock ... It is sent every hours.
Read Integration Reports
These reports list only items which were rejected by Allegro. For each product in error, Allegro specifies the reason for the rejection.
Integration reports are available and downloadable from Lengow in: "Channel" tab > select "Allegro" > click on "Activity"
Stop advertising / Delete a product
To stop advertising an offer on allegro, read general recommendations.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
Lengow retrieves orders placed on allegro website every hour.
1. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
2. Statuses of allegro orders
Here is the list of allegro order statuses divided according to the Lengow statuses that you may find in the platform:
The validation steps don't go back from allegro to Lengow.
"READY_FOR_PROCESSING": order is awaiting for shipment.
At this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL..
It is also in this status that you can cancel the order, make the refund and specify the reason for the refund.
- "SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
- "CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.