To distribute your products on allegro, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a allegro channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
All the data in your catalog must be sent in Polish (titles, description, etc.) to display on this marketplace.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed. Other fields are optional but allegro recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Set up special offers
It is currently not possible to set promotions prices via Lengow. Only your selling price can be displayed via the "Price" attribute.
However you can use the "promotion" attributes to indicate your wish to have a "bold" title on your ads, or a highlight etc...
- promotion-highlight: Complete this attribute to have your offer listed with blue background.
- promotion-bold: Complete this attribute to display your ads with bold title
- promotion.Departmentpage: If you select this option, your offer will be featured on the page of a department (e.g. Consumer electronics, Home and Health, etc.) where you are listing your offer. The offer will be displayed in a dedicated gallery of promoted offers. The gallery will present a thumbnail, price and title of your offer. Buyers will be redirected straight to your item page.
Please note that using the promotion attributes may require extra fees from Allegro. Promotion fees have been specified in a relevant table in Appendix no.4 in the Terms and Conditions of Allegro.
2. Delivery methods & costs
- Delivery.shippingRates.id: ID of the shipping rates your set in Allegro backoffice. Free shipping option can be set in Allegro in "Free shipping section". More info here.
- handlingTime: (mandatory) Estimated time for delivery
Variations are managed on your Allegro back-office only. They can be on size, color, shape etc...
4. Other attributes
- images: Don't add photos from external websites. Photos should comply with the standards.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Make sure your shop and Allegro account are activated and click on "Connect to Allegro", Lengow will do the rest!
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimized catalogue to Allegro, check that your Allegro online store has been created and opened.
After the first launch, two separate feeds will automatically be sent to allegro by API:
- Products: it allows the integration and creation of products. It is sent every 4 hours.
- Offers: it allows the update of prices, stock ... It is sent every hours.
Read Integration Reports
These reports list only items which were rejected by Allegro. For each product in error, Allegro specifies the reason for the rejection.
Integration reports are available and downloadable from Lengow in: "Channel" tab > select "Allegro" > click on "Activity"
Stop advertising / Delete a product
To stop advertising an offer on allegro, read general recommendations.
Manage your orders
No order processing. Orders arrive in Lengow at the "shipped" status.
- only possible action: add a tracking package