Contact Joom to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Joom, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Joom channel catalogue in your Lengow account. Only France country at the moment.
Note : If the country on which you want to sell your products is missing in the list, please contact the Lengow Support Team
Match your categories with Joom's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Joom account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Joom recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Joom:
1. Set up your special offers/sales
- msrp: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be empty.
- price: discounted price of your product. If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
The price must therefore be entered at variant level (child product). Joom allows different prices for the same product.
For example to have a different price per color for the same product.
2. Variations values
Variation is only possible on Color and size
- parentsku: parent ID of your product (common ID for all variations of one product)
- colors: Joom proposes specific values here.
- size: Include country code in front of size value. ex: FR 38 or US 32
Tip: Use a conversion list if your values do not exactly match those of the marketplace.
3. Shipping attributes
The ShippingWeight, ShippingLenght, and ShippingWidth attributes are important for Joom but not mandatory. If possible, we strongly advise you to complete them.
4. Other attribute
- mainImage: The main image attribute must contain an image of at least 550x550 pixels. Joom advocates images in square format if possible.
Manage your Exclusions
Joom doesn't require any specific exclusion. If you want to exclude some products, please follow the usual instructions for exclusions.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Joom.
Here are more information on how to fill in the following fields in Lengow:
Contact your Joom account manager for more details on how to retrieve these credentials.
In your Joom backoffice, you'll have to set up this return url: https://api.lengow.io/v3.0/oauth/code
For more information on this topic see the integration guide provided by Joom.
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to Joom, check that your Joom online store has been created and opened.
Two distinct feeds are sent to Joom through API:
It is sent to Joom once a day.
It is sent to Joom every 2 hours.
Read Integration Reports
These reports list only items which were rejected by Joom. For each product in error, Joom specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Joom" > "Activity"
Edit a product file
Directly modify your data offers (price, stock etc ..) via Lengow, they will be updated automatically each time the feed is launched.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To unpublish an offer from the Joom site, delete the product directly into your source catalogue or apply an exclusion so that it won't be sent to Joom anymore.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Joom website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
Here are Joom's statuses:
- Waiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- refuse the order
- confirm order shipment
- refuse order shipment (you make a refund of the order)
- Shipped. At this stage, you can refund the order
- Refunded. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
Cancel an order
We highly recommend you to do this action from your Lenogw account.
This change'll be updated on your Joom account.
Otherwise, (order cancellation from your Joom account), change won't be automatically done in Lengow. Indeed, Joom doesn't share this information through API.
Nevertheless, it could be manually updated on a case-by-case basis. If you cancelled an order in your Joom account, please contact the Lengow Support to update it in your Lengow account.
Use the contact form available from this page on Joom website.