How to access?"Catalogues" tab > Select a catalogue > "Additional Sources"
What is it?
Combining and consolidating multiple data sources to create a single product catalog is now possible on Lengow.
Ex: I imported a product catalog in Lengow, and I want to add stock data that is missing. My stock data is in another file and I wish to combine this file with my existing product catalog.
How does it works ?
- Open one of your product catalogs already imported in Lengow
- Click on the "Additional Sources" tab
- Select the import method for your new data source:
- Click "Start to import this source"to begin loading the new file.
- Determine the product identifier on this new data source.
Note: The values: that identify your products must be identical to those in the Main Catalog. The field can be named differently (ID instead of PRODUCT_ID for example) but Lengow must be able to find the same identifiers in order to correctly associate the new values to the Main Catalog.
- Set an update frequency for this new data source. The frequencies of source updates are dissociated. By default the times are the same as the main source. But you can change at any time schedules and days.
Bravo! You have just created an "enriched" Product Catalog!
Once the new source is added, you can view its status and the latest import report directly from the Main Catalog.
By clicking on " View All Products " you will see that the fields available in the additional source have been added to the Main Catalog:
Click to enlarge the image