How to access? "Apps" > Select "Google Analytics"
What is it?
Google Analytics is the web analytics service offered by Google. Our application allows you to collect your Analytics data from the last 30 days and aggregate them to your product catalogue.
Retrieve data on :
- Performance of your products: the number of sales, the income ...
- Buying behavior: the number of views, the conversion rate
How does it work?
Google Analytics & Lengow connection
If you want to use this App, make sure you have connected your Google Analytics account to Lengow.
Once you've selected the application in your Lengow account, follow instructions displayed on the screen.
Set up in Lengow
Once connected, add the Google Analytics App in Lengow and select a Catalogue.
Set the App's parameters:
- choice of account, site, view,
- selection of the ID field
- choice of data to import (Max 10 metrics per catalog)
The data is then added to the main catalogue as an additional source, so you will find them in the list of secondary sources, catalogue dashboard, product overview, Rules, Exclusions, Attributes Matching ...
Lengow retrieve the Analytics data from the last 30 days, once a day.