You don't have access to a FTP or you aren't able to create an url which leads to your products data?
It is possible to create a products catalog from scratch registered in Dropbox and save it in Lengow. This way, changes you'll made on your file in Dropbox will be automatically available for the next update of your file by Lengow.
How to create this file?
Create an Excel file.
Save this file selecting the format CSV (UTF-8) .
Save it in your Dropbox space.
How to create a URL allowing Lengow to get access to my updated data?
- Select "Share"
- "Create link"
- Then "Copy link"
- finally copy the link displayed at the bottom of the page:
Then, in your Lengow account, you can choose to use this file as a products catalog or as an additionnal source for a registered catalog:
- Import your new catalog selecting "URL" as import method
- Paste the url you just got from Dropbox
- Replace "dl=0" by "dl=1" at the end of the url
- Then follow listed steps.
- The "Catalogues" tab
- Select the catalog you want to complete with this additionnal source
- Follow steps which are listed in our guide: "Catalogues / Additionnal sources"
- Make sure to replace "dl=0" by "dl=1" at the end of the url to allow Lengow to get your data from Dropbox
Source: How to force a shared link to download or render (Dropbox HelpCenter)
You can update your file at any time in Dropbox (make sure to keep the same title and the same format between two updates), data will be automatically updated in your Lengow account, at the next planned indexing.