Contact Brico Privé to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add Brico Privé channel in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Brico Privé's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Brico Privé account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Brico Privé recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for Brico Privé:
- product_id : Supplier reference, this is the EAN code that is expected here (required). This attribute is sent with the Products (title, description etc ....)
- product-id : EAN code also expected here, this attribute is sent with the Offers (price, quantity etc ....)
- product-id-type : hard value expected here "EAN". This attribute is sent with the Offers (price, quantity etc ....)
- Titre : Maximum 110 characters
- State : State of product, must be NEW. Value to add is "11"
- tax rate : Applicable Tax rate. The value must be decimal with point separator. (Ex : 5.5)
- Images : Maximum 5 images per product. Recommended size is 1000x1000 pixels
For the moment, Brico Privé does not display promotions and asks merchants to push their promoted prices directly via the "price" attribute.
A development is underway to allow the introduction of promotions on merchant products. New attributes will soon be added to the structure in Lengow.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Brico Privé. Contact Brico Privé to obtain the table of costs.
Select delivery methods in your Brico Privé back office.
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Brico Privé. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Brico Privé. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Brico Privé account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Brico Privé does not manage the publication of variation offers at the moment.
A development is underway to allow the introduction of variations on merchant products. New attributes will soon be added to the structure in Lengow.
Manage your Exclusions
There is no specific exclusions required by Brico Privé, if you wish to exclude products follow our usual recommendations here.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Brico Privé.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Brico Privé:
- Check that your Brico Privé online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Brico Privé back office.
Note: contact your Brico Privé account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Brico Privé
Two distinct feeds are sent to Brico Privé through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Brico Privé once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Brico Privé every hours.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Brico Privé. For each product in error, Brico Privé specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Brico Privé" > click on "Activity"
- Your Brico Privé Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Brico Privé account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Brico Privé, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Brico Privé Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Brico Privé orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Brico Privé website every hour.
1. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
2. Statuses of Brico Privé orders
Here is the list of Brico Privé statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
"STAGING": "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": “awaiting acceptance of order". During this status you can accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING": order is awaiting for shipment. During this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL.
"SHIPPED": "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
"RECEIVED": customer received the order.
"CLOSED": customer received the order and did not open an incident.
"REFUSED": order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
"CANCELLED": order cancelled by merchant or customer.
"WAITING_REFUND": a refund request is in progress. Go to your Brico Privé back office to process it.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": order refund is in progress.
"REFUNDED": order has been refunded.
Contact Brico Privé
Use their contact page: https://support.bricoprive.com/s/article/Comment-nous-contacter