Contact Worten to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
To display your products in Portugal, the recommended language for the products catalogue is of course Portuguese, but English and Spanish are also accepted.
Add a channel catalogue
Add Worten channel in your Lengow account.
This channel is available for Portugal and Spain only. Remember to send your source values in the correct language to avoid integration problems at Worten.
Match your categories with Worten's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Worten account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Worten recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Worten. Contact Worten to obtain the table of costs.
Select delivery methods in your Worten back office.
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by Worten. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by Worten. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your Worten account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Worten doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colors on Worten:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
Manage your Exclusions
There is no specific exclusions required by Worten, if you wish to exclude products follow our usual recommendations here.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Worten.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Worten:
- Check that your Worten online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Worten back office.
Note: contact your Worten account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Worten
Two distinct feeds are sent to Worten through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Worten once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Worten every hours.
Displayed products go through an acceptance phase from Worten. Offers will be in error as long as they haven't been accepted by the marketplace. The Worten business developer will notify you when products are accepted (there is no automatic notification from Worten to Lengow).
As soon as the products have been accepted, errors preventing offers from being displayed will disappear from the offer feed.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Worten. For each product in error, Worten specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Worten" > click on "Activity"
- Your Worten Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Main type of error and how to correct it
Error: "The product does not exist"
This error means that the offer hasn't been validated by Worten yet (see previous paragraph). It'll disappear automatically once the acceptance has taken place. Contact your Worten account manager for any question on this subject.
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Worten account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Worten, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Worten Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Worten orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Worten website every hour.
1. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
2. Statuses of Worten orders
Here is the list of Worten order statuses divided according to the Lengow statuses that you may find in the platform:
- "STAGING" : "awaiting scoring". Order is going through an anti-fraud system.
- "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" : “awaiting acceptance of order". At this status you can accept or refuse the order.
- "WAITING_DEBIT" : payment request for the order is in progress.
- "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" : order payment is in progress.
"SHIPPING" : order is awaiting for shipment.
At this status you can confirm the shipment of the order and enter the carrier and the parcel tracking number/URL..
- "SHIPPED" : "sent". Order has been sent and shipment is in progress.
- "RECEIVED" : customer received the order.
- "CLOSED" : customer received the order and did not open an incident.
- "REFUSED" : order refused by merchant during "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" status.
- "CANCELLED" : order cancelled by merchant or customer.
- "WAITING_REFUND" : a refund request is in progress. Go to your Worten back office to process it.
- "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" : order refund is in progress.
- "REFUNDED" : order has been refunded.
Duarte Manuel COSTA