Contact Zalando to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
At the orders management stage, Zalando requires from you to produce specific documents and to include them in packages. These documents can be retrieved from the Lengow Orders API. You can also produce these documents.
Adding Zalando channel isn't available directly from your Lengow account, that is why it is important that you follow steps detailled below.
Steps in brief
Before you start the configuration, read steps to follow:
- Contact Zalando to validate your partnership.
- Ask your Zalando account manager to privde you with your "MasterData". This is a mandatory file for your integration on Zalando. This file includes, among other things, the type of products taht you are authorised to sell on Zalando. It is essential to sen it to Lengow for your configuration.
Contact Lengow Support
- Submit a new request to send your "Master Data" file and specify for which country is your Zalando feed dedicated.
- Add in ccyour Zalando contact for a better follow-up.
- Your Lengow Support contact'll let you know when you'll be able to start setting up your feed in Lengow.
Set up your feed in Lengow platform
- Realise the "Categories Matching" to match your categories with the one from the Master Data edited by Zalando
- Realise the "Attributes Matching" to match data from your products catalogue to Zalando expected values
- Adapt values from your catalogue using Lengow features if necessary:
- Realise one or many "Exclusion" for products you don't want to display or which you aren't authorised to sell on Zalando
- Check your settings with the "Preview"
Set up your Zalando back-office
- Check with your Zalando account manager that your Zalando back-office is correctly set up (shipping delivery delay, shipping costs, ...)
- Tell your Zalando account manager that you are ready to launch your products integration
- Monitor your products integration
- Manage your orders
All these actions are detailled in our dedicated guide.