Contact Zalando to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the required datas.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact Lengow's Support Team to find an alternative.
At the orders management stage, Zalando requires you to produce specific documents to be included in your deliveries. These documents can be retrieved from the Lengow Orders API.
The Zalando channel isn't available to be added directly from your Lengow account, so it’s important you follow steps detailed below.
Steps in brief
Read the following steps prior to configuration:
- Contact Zalando to validate your partnership.
- Ask your Zalando account manager to privde you with your "MasterData". This is a mandatory file for your integration on Zalando. This file includes, among other things, the type of products taht you are authorised to sell on Zalando. Send this to Lengow for your configuration.
Contact Lengow Support
- Submit a new request to send your "Master Data" file and specify for which country is your Zalando feed dedicated.
- Copy in your Zalando contact for a better follow-up.
- Your Lengow Support contact will let you know when you are able to start setting up your feed in Lengow.
Set up your feed in Lengow platform
- Carry out "Categories Matching" to match your categories with those expected by Zalando’s Master Data
- Carry out the "Attributes Matching" to match the data from your product catalogue to the values expected by Zalando
- Adapt values from your catalogue using Lengow features if necessary:
- RCarry out "Exclusions" to determine the products you don't want to display or which you aren't authorised to sell on Zalando
- Check your settings with the "Preview"
Set up your Zalando back-office
- Check with your Zalando account manager that your Zalando back-office is correctly set up (shipping delivery delay, shipping costs, ...)
- Tell your Zalando account manager that you are ready to launch the integration of your products
- Monitor the integration of your products
- Manage your orders
All these actions are detailled in our dedicated guide.