1. Request the creation of a channel catalogue
2. Configure your channel catalogue
- Optimise the channel's referencing of your products with "Categories Matching".
- Adapt the content of your catalogue to the expectations of the channel with "Attributes Matching".
- Filter your catalogue with "Exclusion".
- Check the prices you've sent to the channel with "Preview".
- Configure "Settings".
- Send the optimised catalogue to the channel.
- Check the publication of products on the channel's site.
- Check that the catalogue has been sent correctly in "Integration reports" and correct any errors that it might show.
- Check that your new products have been correctly integrated on the channel.
4. Optimise your profitability (only for channels functioning with cost per click (CPC) or cost per action (CPA))
5. Manage your orders (Only for "Marketplace" channels)
6. Follow the delete/unpublish a product process
7. To stop a catalogue's publication on a channel, follow our advice